1996 Subaru Legacy Outback

For sale is a 1996 Subaru Legacy Outback wagon. Only 112k miles 5-Speed Cruise, A/C, Power Windows/Locks, Heated Seats, Heated Mirrors Interior is in excellent condition, exterior is in very good condition, only one small rust “hole” over the rear wheel (common subaru/honda rust area) Tires have a good amount of tread left Great gas mileage Gas tank may need replacing in the future, have replacement tank to include with car Blue book value is $3,885 and the replacement gas tank I have is worth $400 so you’d be getting a great deal Call or text 518-253-2676 or PM if interested. Asking $3300

Guess I’ll be the first to say it your price is high and installing a tank on that is worse then slamming your dick in a car door. If you substantially drop the price I know somebody who would be interested.

Thank you. I was getting tired of holding my breath.

Define “significant drop in price”. I’m asking under blue book value already and including the tank, which if you got one from a dealer would be $500, and that’s the only place you get get new tanks.

I don’t see the point in people telling others their price is too high.

If it sells, then clearly it wasn’t too high for someone.

If not it will get lowered by the seller on his own terms.

Couldn’t have said it better myself. It amazes me how many people on this forum have nothing better to do than slag on other member’s for sale posts.

so you can add one to your post count by voicing your opinion.