1997 Subaru Legacy outback AWD

I recently bought this Subaru Legacy outback for my wife, she doesn’t like it because its just a little to big for her , so i gave her my car and im looking to trade for a Pick up ext. cab short box or full size SUV (nissan/chevy/dodge, gas or diesel)

$2500 or best offer, trades for equal value or lesser w/cash welcome .
or $3300. etested and cert.
not in a rush to sell, will keep for myself for a winter car if need be so no low ballers please

1997 subaru legacy outback (wagon)
244xxx
auto
AWD

The good :
Factory/dealer maintained since new
Motor had a complete over haul about 30,000kms ago (head gasket, all seals)
New Alternator
water pump
oil pressure switch
the list goes on.
I have all the records to back up everything.
Black leather and wood trim
Not so common blue and silver 2 tone paint( few scratches nothing major)
all power options
tinted windows
factory roof rack (kayak and bike holder attached to roof rack not included)
around $7000 in receipts over the last 3 yrs
very well taken care of

the bad:
front and rear bumpers have a couple of deep scratches and dings from previous owners but its nothing to bad.
1 rust spot on the drivers side rear 1/4 panel where it meets with the wheel well, this is a common issue that happens with Subaru. easy fix and will do for the right person.

other then that everything works perfectly fine great car, starts every time with out fail, and as a bonus for insurance its one of the safest rated cars which means insurance rates are lower.

for more details feel free to ask

will be detailing the interior and engine bay area and will take pictures later today ( 12/24/2011 )

The cars worth what its worth, dont like the price don’t comment. every other Subaru legacy outback or any Subaru in this age range for sale, has motor issues lots of rust or is for parts.

Just to hold you guys off.

http://imgc.classistatic.com/cps/kjc/111222/074r1/546419g_20.jpeg
http://imgc.classistatic.com/cps/kjc/111222/074r1/82202la_20.jpeg

Rare and desirable colour combo. looks sick

car drives great…

You know what to do :wink:

Guy was suposed to come from huntsville but he flaked so open to reasonable trade/cash offers.

didn’t you just buy this?

lol, it seems to be an on-going thing with this guy…
Every month a new uncomplete-project and a car for sale
:stuck_out_tongue:

read the reason guys, I bought this for my wife, she thought it would be a good car and turns out its just to big for her to drive. Theres nothing wrong with this car, it runs and drives great its really reliable. Really solid and wont have any issues passing etest or safety, its a reasonably priced, so do me a favor shut the fuck up and go shit on some else thread, what i choose to do with the stuff i paid for is up to me not you to decide.

thanks for the free bump…

to the top… make an offer, worst i can say is no thanks. .

TTT. . . .

Im looking for a Jimmy or a Blazer something of that sort will take a trade. . .

Do you have a kijiji link to this. I know someone with a blazer that is looking for a smaller car.

Sorry no kijiji link. just deciding to keep it listed on here, just because i kinda like it, drives amazing and great on gas… unfortunately i was stupid and didn’t pay a fine which lead to suspension due to unpaid fines ( didnt get a notice) and got pulled over for a tail light bulb out ( which has now been repaired and working) so the cars parked until i pay my tickets off lol, my own stupidity really…

its a real shame this thing is auto…i have a 97 explorer xlt with 225k i wouldve traded :frowning:

Yes it does suck that its auto. but it makes up for it by being awd tons of storage and black leather interior with wood trim. . . . oh and that 7k in factory maintenance and history…

price drop , got my eye on a Nissan Xterra i want need to come up with 2k so 2200 obo as is or trade for a blazer , jimmy, or half decent diesel pick up

bump
http://tallteacher.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/eye-candy.jpg

You sir, are a piece of work:)

Shit happens man, i forgot i had the ticket to pay as it was a minor shit ticket got side tracked with life shit, soon i just completely forgot then when i got pulled over for the tail light officer informed me of my suspension and let me drive home.

thanks for the bump tho. finial drop $2000 with etest, safety no longer valid.

Bump