1997 Subaru Legacy outback AWD

KIJIJI flaker need this gone. this week only $1850.

keeping it to many wasters… how ever money talks. dont bother trying to pm me or replying to the ad you want the car pick up your phone 905-988-1906 2k is the price and its firm, not wasting my time anymore with dead beat buyers…

Soo, it’s not for sale, but you’ll sell it if someone gives you money? LOL

I love how your a troll seriously i do, is there a school for this or is it just the water up there? you try to hard. Keep hiding behind your keyboard and trolling you little bitch.

Basicly what im saying for those to stupid to put it together is , everything has a price and im not really caring to sell but if money is put on the table i will sell my car…

Ok, settle down.

Yes I am in school, but not for trolling to answer your first question.

Second of all, I am on natural well water, so there is nothing in it.

Thirdly, I am not hiding. I’m in the Holiday Inn in Edmonton. Come at me BROOOOOO.

But really, go back and read your posts, you make yourself come off as an idiot. ( Hey man wanna combine my useless mcdick monopoly pieces with your million dollar one and split the money?)… or how about posting Toyota’s and Honda’s in the " hot s-chassis" thread.

lol glws awd wagon yap

I simply posted a few random cars in the s-chassis thread in between because they were still worth sharing as for the mcdick pces thread , there are alot of stupid people out there so why not try. and cool your in Edmonton?.. just seems like every thread you post in is a troll, prolly why i lost my cool and blew up my apologize … and i see your come at me bro and raise you a cool story? i dunno meh. i hate son these days so i lose temper .