1996 Yamaha Wave Raider 760 jet ski

1996 Yamaha Wave Raider Jet Ski, 760 CC, 55mph+ $1500/bo
Includes a trailer with storage box, full size 13 inch tires,(less than 500 miles on them) plus a brand new spare. Excellent for towing.
This jet ski is in good to very good condition with minor scrapes on the decals and color fading.
Only mechanical issue that I am aware of is that after is has been sitting for a week or so, you need to spray a little starting fluid into the carb for the first start.
No starting issues after that. I assume that it just needs a tune up because it runs very well after that. That just started to happen later last summer (2008).

A little history on this, I bought this from the original owner, had it for 2 years, then sold to a friend, he had for 2 years, then sold it to my uncle, he has had it for 5 years i think. Im helping him sell it now. So i know most of the history on this machine. Im pretty sure it needs a tune up. Its still fast as hell though. I got it up to 64 according to the digital speedo. any questions post pm or call me at 716-940-7309

eric

looks fun i already have too many toys lol

GLWS

seems like a pretty good price.I’ll ask around for you

thanks, appreciate it. he’s pretty negotiable on it too. he wont take 1000 for it, but im sure 1200-1300 offers will be seriously considered if its cash in hand serious. ill be posting it on craigslist soon too.