WTB JET SKI

Im looking to buy or trade. Im looking for a 2 seat, mid to late 90’s jet ski. here are my trades if not i have cash. http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=16851 thanks.

Its that time of year. I just rebuilt 2 seadoo 650s for my speedster jet boat. Good luck

Not sure exactly waht you are looking to get into, but I have an early 90s (i believe) yamaha waverunner that hasnt been started in a while, but the motor does still turn (not seized). It may take a little bit of work to get it running 100% but the “body”/hull is in pretty good shape. The biggest downside is that I do not have the reg. for it. I bought it from someone a few years ago, and in the time it took me to rebuild it (had been disassembled and just needed to be put back together and cleaned up) I lost the registration he gave me. Since then he has moved and hence no longer has the same number so I cannot get the old reg. I do have the bill of sale (have to find what I did with it though). Not looking to get all that much for it, so just shoot me an offer if you are interested.

I have a 95 Tigershark Daytona with a trailer I may be willing to let go. I have to dig it out and I will ensure it will be in working order. Let me know if it is something you might be interested in.

Closing out the thread. Thank you Tdi_ logic for the jet ski.