1997 240sx Kouki

SOLD*

One of if not THE Cleanest kouki 240sx in Ontario. Being a 1997 it is still under old E-test rules unlike the 1998 koukis. Unmolested all original/stock body and interior. The factory original paint is in great condition for the age and I receive compliments on the car basically every time I climb out of it. This is probably because this car has been garage kept its entire life. I am Selling this car because I have two cars and I barely ever drive this one. I rather sell it to someone that has time to enjoy it. It was appraised for $18,000 at the beginning of 2012. I want to be clear that I am not in any rush to sell as my insurance is $37/month, I will not cave to low balls so do not try. I have no problem taking it to your mechanic but we first need to agree on a price before I drive it anywhere.

1997 Nissan 240sx SE

• 159,xxxkms
  • Clean Title
  • NEVER WINTER DRIVEN
  • All options except Sunroof
  • Interior is in great shape
  • one of a kind factory Dark Grey Leather
  • Original bill of sale included in sale
  • Viper 2-way Pager alarm with immobilizer, back up battery and sensors for all points of entry
  • JVC Hands free Blue-tooth deck installed

Engine/Transmission MODS:

• 1994 S14 SR20 85,000km at time of swap Car had 140,000kms (swap done at Riworx)
  • Currently running around 13-14PSI
  • Oil changed every 3,000kms with Royal Purple 10w-30
  • SR is Equipped with Air Conditioning using original KA Compressor
  • AEM Dry Flow Air Filter
  • HKS Turbo Timer
  • Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator
  • Apekesura JDM 3 inch cat-back exhaust (very clean/stock looking)
  • Megan Turbo Elbow
  • Megan Downpipe
  • Vibrant High Flow Catalytic Converter
  • HKS SSQV BOV
  • Walboro 255LPH Fuel Pump
  • Greddy Front Mount Kit
  • No Name Intercooler (small to fit size of stock T28)
  • AEM Tru Boost
  • AEM Wideband
  • ISIS Oil Filter Relocation Kit
  • HKS Adjustable Wastegate Actuator
  • Odyssey Battery
  • Battery Relocated to trunk

Suspension:

• DC Sports Front Strut Bar
  • No Name C Pillar Bar
  • Megan Rear Strut Bar
  • Bings Front Lip
  • Bings Rear Upper Control Arms
  • Bings Street Link Toe Arms
  • Bings Street Link Traction Arms
  • HSD HR Coilovers

Brakes/wheels:

• Z32 Front Calipers
  • EBC Green Brake Pads
  • EBC Slotted and Cross drilled rotors
  • ARP Extended Wheel Studs on all four corners
  • 4 AUTHENTIC BBS LMs 17x9+3 OR you can flip the faces back and have 17x9+20. The lips were all just professionally polished.
  • Tires on the LMs are 225/45-17 Michelins all around
  • Stock S14 Wheels with 225/50-16

All this thing needs is a bigger turbo and you got one of the rarest/cleanest/fastest daily drivers on the road or turn it into a track car or do what I did and baby it.

If you are interested come on by, I have no problem lifting the car up and showing the under body.

Kijiji Link for more pics

Inspiring. lots of glws.

beauty

Very well built car here guys…Phil and Riyad have both taken good care off this thing…

This is a great deal here - The best cars are the ones that haven’t been taken apart 4-5 times by various shops and owners…

Worth every penny !

Phil. This is not a decision you’ve made lightly. This is the only car I would ever buy.The only car I’ve wanted to buy for 2 years.

Thanks for the kind comments guys! Much appreciated.

great car, good price.

keep Kouki’s expensive :slight_smile:

Awesome dude and car! Glws Phil!

Wow Phil. Didn’t think you’d ever sell her. Absolutely awesome car here guys. I can vouch for the cleanliness, garage whore. And it pulls really strong for a t28!

Phil, sell me the wheels for my s2!

Thanks again for the kind words guys. This was a hard decision for me I was planning to keep it for life…

hold out for the right deal.

3 awesome S14’s have sold in the last 6 months for $15k+… yours and mine and that KA-T one on here are the best on the market now :slight_smile:

Oh for sure. Im not in any rush. Gotta keep the Kouki prices up! Btw thought I would share, I had someone come check it out yesterday. It didn’t work out as he wanted me to store it for him as part of the deal. Anyway he said he’s seen gone down to Florida to check out koukis and mine is in better shape then them…

amazing car. glws

So classy, man. Trade me?! My car and my soul. Think about it.

Good Ol’ Matt. LOL

this is probably my favourite 240 in the country!
if I wasnt a cheap prick/ college student I would consider buying it, GLWS

Down for straight trade for your soul. Let me know.

Very good price, not a bad profit either after paying, what, 7k or less for it?

good asking price. you wont be able to find a clean kouki and build it for less than what phils asking.

save money, and buy this one!

Haha trust me, no profit made here.

Thanks again for the kind words guys. I hope it goes to someone who takes are of her like I did.