1997 Camaro Drag/ Pro Street Car

I am selling the Camaro and hoping to get into a different project. It’s a 1997 Camaro Z28, rolling chassis, with less than 1500 miles on the body. The car was purchased new, driven for a few months and was taken to Dave Rice (Rochester) to get set up as a pro-street car. Most of the chassis work done by Dave with the exception of the front suspension I did this past winter. It was certified to 8.50 in 2008 and just needs to be renewed. It has a Ford 9” with 4.30 Pro Gears, 4 Link Rear suspension, BMR Upper and Lower control arms, BMR K-member, BMR/Flaming River manual rack and pinion, working headlights and tail lights, power windows, mirrors, and locks. QA1 Single Adjustable Shocks on all corners. The radio is still in the car and just needs to be plugged in to work. The car was never raced before we owned it. The body, paint, and interior are in near perfect condition. Car is set up to run a BBC and a TH400, but can be modified to run just about anything. This was my first “race car” and I drove it for 4 seasons. This was a great car to learn on, very easy to drive, stayed straight when going down the track etc. I raced 3 seasons running 9.90s @ 136 on the same motor and trans and rebuilt everything last year. This year, I had multiple passes in the 9.50’s with my best coming late in 2009 with a 9.52 @143 with a 1.28 60’. The car has always been in the high 20’s and low 30’s for 60 foot times. The car currently has Hoosier slicks that are 32x14.5x15 as well as Hoosier Front Runners and Weld Racing Rims. Will come with rear leather seats and wheelie bars etc. This is a great car for someone to set up as a Pro Street car or put it together to race again. The car weighs 3150 with a BBC and TH400.

Looking for $15k or best offer, rolling chassis.
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d168/titanpavz3/7_7_07_019.jpg

If interested, I can send more pictures.

Thanks,
Matt

This car rocks :tup: So fast for an N/A car at that weight!

nice car.

Thanks guys!

some nice craftsmanship and tinwork was done on this car :slight_smile:

good seller :tup:

solid roller for sure

Thanks Bill…TTT for the weekend!