1997 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4

I know this is a NY forum, but I’m in Erie, PA so I’ll just give it a shot.

Up for sale is a 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 - 4x4. Its an extended cab SLT Laramie. Its in pretty good shape for being a 97! It has fully functioning 4x4 that works excellent in this snow, and the 5.2 liter V8 magnum engine. I average about 16.5 MPG combined city and highway. This truck runs great. I just had the fuel pump, hubs and u-joints replaced. It has fog lights and is blue with a silver section down the middle of the truck. . This would make for an EXCELLENT plowing truck. The underside has nearly no rust at all as it has been sprayed. It has a bed liner. Currently the truck has just under 141,500 miles on it, and that may change as I drive it everyday. I have a clear NY title in hand (I moved here recently) and am ready to sell. The truck currently has 2 Audiobahn Limited SE 10" Subs with a 1400 watt Boss Riot amp in it. This can be included in this price but will add $200 on the price. The truck has nice tires on it that have less than 4000 miles on them - and I just had the oil and filter changed 1 week ago. Power Windows / Locks etc. There are a few things it needs currently - there’s a driver seat rip. And currently the truck needs an alignment and has a mild amount of rust. Some rust in the usual places (the rockers and 2 small spots over the rear wheel wells) That’s it! I’ve never abused it or used it for towing. Always changed the oil and filter every 3,000 miles and clean it at least twice a week.

This truck is the be-all end-all of traveling in the snow, and is quite possible the safest thing to be in (considering it’s massive size) in a harsh winter environment.

I’m asking 4,000 OBO.

If you have any questions or would like to come and drive it - Send me a PM

$3000 Any Interest? Passenger Side front wheel is now making a clicking noise.

clicking noise is probabaly the u joint.

x2

my buddies got the same truck, has over 220k still goin strong

Yeah, thanks guys - this truck is a beast. I’ve got a few buyers who are coming to see it tomorrow - and if not I’ve got a guy coming Sunday from Ohio with $2,700. If anybody wants to come look at it and take a crack at giving me over 2,700 then it can still be theirs!

-Andrew