1997 Nissan altima GXE 127 K Auto $600 in repairs last week.

Was going to keep this for a Cheap DD when not driving the truck, but would like to bring a little extra money to florida with me next week.

1997 Nissan altima- Black Auto PW,PL, CD, COLD AC!!! and heat works great. Just bought it from a Lady who upgraded to a taurus as she need something larger. Was a Dr who got her degree from Oxford!!! Really cool lady, talked to her for over an hr.
She just spent $580 on the car in December alone.
-Major Tune up- New plugs,wires,timing,Cap and rotor,clean injectors,etc.
-New distributor and the receipt says cam sensor too.

In July she had the exhaust done along with the right front caliper and control arm.
Body is pretty clean but does have the rot in front of back wheels and a little along pass door. Interior is perfect!!!
Has an 2010 Inspection. Think June or July. Engine sounds perfect and drives nice.
Would like to get $1300 FIRM!!! By Sunday No pics of course but can be seen in G.I. or city of Tonawanda
Derek 716 628 3448

A Dr who “upgraded” from an altima to a taurus? really? why is this so funny to me. People who have doubts about this car wont now that they know she has a degree from Oxford!! lol

get a fucking camera will you! :smiley:

Very interested pending pics

No Pics. The car is 5 mins away from NT, come and see it if you like. Only selling to have a lil more play money for florida. If it were a $5K plus car I would agree with the pics. It’s a $1k car that runs and drives nice an is very clean other then the rust stated.
Derek 628 3448
P.S. I have a very nice sony touch screen camera too. By the time I get around to getting Pics and posted up here I’ll be in Florida and car won’t be for sale anymore.