1997 Oldsmobile aurora.VERY clean 141K miles $750 firm

Took on trade.Car has EVERY single option including moonroof and heated seats and everything seems to work.Had to be close to a $40K dollar car loaded in 97.On a scale of 1-10 The body is an 8 with just a little paint chipping off where the rear bumper meets the Qtr(abould a $.50 size) and a LIGHT scuff on the lower part of the nose.Other then that it pretty much perfect.Car is hunter green with dk green leather.
Interior is a 9.5 out of 10 and is pretty much spotless.Just needs a vacuum and scrub the flooor mats.
Ice cold AC as well.New tires too.
Now the bad.Needs a wheel bearingsomewhere as the ABS,TC and SES light are all on.Part should be under a $100 at world discounts.Leaking brake fluid by the rear wheel.Not sure if a line or WC but was told it was a line.Lastly Exhaust is LOUD!!Def. upfront somewhere and sounds like it’s the Y pipe.
KBB in Good with the milage is $2,650.I’m asking 25% of BB.Should be able to fix by self or buddy for under $3-400.
My buddy doesn’t have the time to work on this now so I’m trying to sell it quick.Fix up and throw on CL for $1900, Take $1,600, bet it sells in a week.That was my plan but 0 time right now.
I know ya all want pics and I’ll see if I can get some Monday.Can be seen or photographed at 2514 G.I. BLVD on G.I.

if its a clean as it sounds ill take it, clear title?

clear title of course.I PM’d ya my # and damn 3 mins might be a record lol

Are you still interested in it?Never heard a response back.

pics?

LOL actualy brought my elusive camera down there to take pics and forgot to.Will later tho

Would make a nice DD or winter car for someone.Build quality on these was excellent,4.0L northstar :tspry:

Do it.

will have pics up later but it almost sounds like that from the back lol.Just not from the front or sides.Still can’t believe no one has come and seen it!!!This car is Clean guys!!!

sorry i was out for a bit pics please or pm me where i can see it

SOLD.1st person that came and seen it bought it from CL.