1997 Trans Am

Trying to save some money to buy a house and building this car isnt going to help me so im letting it go

1997 Trans Am
70kmi
6 Speed
Silver
Power Everything
5% Tint
B&M Shifter
3 Inch Flowmaster exhaust
Spec3 Clutch
8000k HID’s
Custom System
4.10 gears

No motor…pulled the motor before I left for the Army because my original plan was when I got back was going to be doing a Golen 396 stroker and a blower on it…but a lot of things have gotten into perspective since i have been gone and would rather save for a house and build a car later so im selling it as is… its be a great car for someone to build.Those of you that have seen it can say its extremely clean. nada/kbb prices with the motor was between 6900 and 7290.
Im asking $3700 obo

bullshit ,ya want a lightning and i still need suttin so ooooooo

yeah i want a lightning but i want a house more… lol lightning is gonna be the next build

Wait so wtf happened to the motor? :rofl

sold the motor to my friend bc his motor blew on him… my motor was fine i was just going to be doing a 396 stroker and a blower …

he sold it seein as he couldnt get past my stock motor

:cry:

its ok butercup,we can have downhill races with em when ya get home seein as mine is still without a motor

hahahaha

check your PM’s.

I got an lt1 in my barn I could sell if some one wants to put this thing back together******John******

id do it ,seein as im gettin shit off this car already

actually he needs a 96 up motor seein as only the 96 up has the crank relutor ring on it ,diff timing cover ,has a c.p.s sensor ,so he needs to find a complete 96 up setup and thats only a 2yr run

I still have this Samco hose you havent paid for and picked up. ill trade u that straight up for the car

yeah i didnt have a chance/or a car to drive down to pay/pick it up because of the audi blowing up and then having to leave for the military a couple days later… i didnt forget bro…once i get get back home in middle of october ill come by

check your PMS…I want to trade rear ends if your getting rid of the car.

to late kid someone already gettin it

seriously? you asshole.

give me your rear end your pulling out of it then lol

ABS and traction control??

Very nice shell. I always loved these T/A’s. GLWS dude.

mine only has 3 chanell abs ,you need 4 channel .i do however have a 4 chanell rear end also i keep as a back up