1998 Audi A4 TQM

FS 1998 Audi TQM. Well, i decided its time to get a grownup car so i bought a BMW. I purchased this car in March 2012 with 175k it now has 235k. I have service records since day 1. I am the fourth owner, the first three were first being the previous owners Aunt, Mother then him. This car has been in virginia until 2009 when it brought it up to Western New York. The car had 100K on the car at the time. The previous owner bought it off of his mother with 140k. He used it as a commuter car. This car has very minimal rust on the Chassis. The only parts that have rust is on the corner of the hood and front pass fender. T Belt, water pump, and goodies have been replaced at 203k all front control arms and outer tie rods were replaced in 11/2012 with the FCP Euro Kit. Both Rear wheel bearings have been replaced in 2013. I upgraded the seats from the shitty leatherette to non sport cloth seats. will have aftermarket Head unit in the car.

What the car needs:
front right wheel bearing (i have)
Front right inner tie rod (better off to do both sides)
Interior is 5/10. its meh but gets the job done.
Exterior 5/10 some dings and dents but not horrible.
Snub mount
Trans mount
new o ring for the coolant flange
Car has CEL for cat inefficency due to test pipe on the car. will pass emmissions if cleared and ran through one drive cycle and kept running during 2nd drive cycle. or put a non fouler on the post cat o2.

The good:
Engine runs perfect (loses 1/2 qt between oil changes)
General Altimax winter tires with 5k miles (have receipt)
Best winter vehicle hands down.
guaranteed to get the ladies. (probably not)
Replaced front right CV shaft due to the previous one clicking.

I will take 1700 OBO
I want this car gone sooner than later.

call/text at 7 juan 6 8 ought 3 0 five 34

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r234/cobalt300z/20150414_182826.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r234/cobalt300z/1011141620a.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r234/cobalt300z/1011141620.jpg

omg I want it back. fuck if I was in NY I WOULD BUY IT BACK TODAY.

If anyone has any questions, let me know. My Aunt bought it brand new and kept it in VA until about 100k miles. My mom scooped it from her as a spare family vehicle, and eventually I bought it from her at 140k and drove it until selling it to OP a few years back at around 175k.

The vehicle has a great history and undoubtedly will continue to go for a long time. Pretty much everything is documented and done right.

Blackforest worked on this car when I had it in Buffalo. Jason would have good things to say.

GLWS man, the experience was an enjoyable one when you bought the car. I have no doubt it will be the same for whoever buys from him.

Thanks for the kind words. This was honestly the best car i have ever owned. It has never left me stranded. I updated the post with the correct timeline

Wish I had the money! I’d buy it tonight from you, need another Audi in my life, especially a tqm!

Bumpski!

fuuuuckkkkkkkkkk. There’s something about this car that makes me want it back. GLWS man… pm me your absolute lowest lowball.

Pmed. Let me know what you think

Tqm=turbo quattro manual?

this seems like a pretty decent pickup for someone

Yessir.

I was wondering that myself…

Still one of my favorite cars I owned. GLWS.
Looks like 98.5 if I am not mistaken.

I thought it over long and hard… talked to a couple buddies in NY with warehouse space in the Albany area to tuck it away for a bit… but I’m going to pass.

As much as I loved this car, as many good memories that we had, as much as I know about the entire life of it… I just can’t take it back.

GLWS homie. This guy is STAND UP, people. I guarantee you won’t be disappointed in the seller or the car.

EDIT: If it hasn’t sold by the first week of June, can I take it for a spin? I’ll be in town 6/1-6/5.

it would be my pleasure. the car is off of the road now but we can figure something out. If you drive it you will def want it back. lol