1998 Ford Explorer 4wd sport..

Please read the entire listing before sending me an email.

I have a 1998 Ford Explorer Sport with a clean Carfax, never been in any type of accident at all and only 2 owners! It comes with factory Ford running boards, has like new tires, a gray leather interior, and a sunroof, it has 146,875 miles on it. 4 wheel drive on the dash, nice aluminum wheels. You cant get anyhting better for the money! Its been sitting in my driveway for a couple months and I want it gone to help fund a car project I am currently working on. It fires right up every time and runs great! Come pick it up and drive it home!!!

Please contact me through this posting via PM and I will respond right away. If this posting is still here and there isnt a post from me that says SOLD, its still available. I will mark it as SOLD as soon as its gone. Please be real, be serious, I am a very busy person and I dont have time to play games, if you are dead serious about buying it, you have the cash in hand and you want to come look at it send me an email, lets work it out. If you are waiting on your tax return I will take a deposit and hold it until it comes in and you can pay the remaining balance upon pickup.

It has some rust under the drivers and passengers side front doors, the lid on the center console could be replaced with one from a junkyard for $10-$15 if you are picky… Other than that it starts, and runs like a champ!

Pictures can be seen here:
http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/2867518497.html

Wrong Craigslist link rob , u linked us to the manage ad portion . Not the f/s ad lol

thanks man, I think its fixed :slight_smile:

99% sure it’ll be gone today. I will keep the thread updated accordingly.

the guy blew me off and never showed, its still available!

how much?

I took a deposit on it last night. $1650. I’ll let you know if it falls through.

Sold and gone!