98 Ford Explorer 4 door 4 wheel drive.. Fresh inspection.. Ready to drive!!

98 FORD EXPLORER 4WD 4 DOOR… READY TO DRIVE!

I have a 1998 Ford Explorer 4WD, 4 door in white. It comes loaded up with everything you could ask for, with a cloth interior, even a sunroof, it has 150,000 miles on the body and 84,000 miles on the engine. Last summer it was taken to Midas for an oil change and they accidently put 2 o-rings on the drain plug. The oil leaked out and they had to pay to replace the engine because the other one blew up. Midas found an engine with 80,000 miles on it and paid to have it installed… Since then it has had 4,000 miles put on it. This explorer has the legendary 5.0L V8 engine! These engines last forever and have plenty of power!! 4 wheel drive works great, nice aluminum afternarket wheels. You cant get anyhting better for the money! Its been sitting in my driveway for a little while and I want it gone to help fund a car project I am currently working on. It fires right up every time and runs great! Come pick it up and drive it home!!! It has a new (this month) New York State Inspection so you can be assured its ready to drive!

Please contact me through this posting via PM and I will respond right away. If this posting is still posted its still available. I will mark it as SOLD as soon as its gone. Please be real, be serious, I am a very busy person and I dont have time to play games, if you are serious about buying it, you have the cash in hand and you want to come look at it send me an email, lets work it out.

It has some small rust spots on the sides, and the bottom inch of the rear hatch door has some rust on it as well which is a typical problem with Explorer’s. It needs a little tinkering here and there. Other than that it starts, and runs like a champ! Also, I have been flooded with emails, if you have a serious question of you are looking for a good car, come over and check it out.

$1650 is a hell of a deal!

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab138/RobertFendrick/IMAG0846.jpg

http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab138/RobertFendrick/IMAG0847.jpg

holy fuck dude clean the front wheels off so the damn thing doesn’t look like it’s eating pads for breakfast lunch and dinner!

:rofl

sale pending… I took a deposit