1998 Honda Civic SI - Certified & E-Tested !

Sold! thanks y’all !

ill give you $50,

I saw this coming from a mile away.

This is a 12 year old piece of shit and you want 3200? A car isn’t an investment. I’ll give you $100.

LMAO and it begins

This thing is rusted worse than a s13.

NEVER talk shit about another member’s car or asking price EVER AGAIN.

i’ll give you $50, you give me a handy, and we’ve got a deal.

okay, okay, okay! my turn!

so, you want 3200 for a bone stock civic with a reasonable amount of rust already starting and faded paint job ?!?!
don’t understand how you shit on 4000 consecutive fs threads, and then put this up. cool story

womp womp $500

Damn you raised me a handy. Ok ok. Ill give you 50, you give me a handy, and ill even throw in some scape metal I have laying around

Thanks y’all you’re too sweet :slight_smile: unfortunately the car is sold though! The lucky buyer is coming down from Ottawa for this beauty & rare car!

---------- Post added at 05:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 AM ----------

That’s golden from you. As if I haven’t seen that excuse for a $2000 Porsche that you had driving around town. Did it actually sell or did you pay the Junkers to take it?

Line it up with the Supra or don’t say shiiiiiiit :slight_smile:

p.s: y’all take this Internet thing too serious.

hahahaha.

try and find me a 944 for $2000 that’s still running with as many new parts as mine had, and not rotten as fuck, and i’ll give you a cookie.

FYI the head-gasket blew, and i sold it for $1000, less than 24 hours after i posted it. come to think of it, you POSTED on the thread congratulating me on the sale…must have been before your internet ego kicked in.

i would say i’d seen you driving around town too but…well…it’s a fucking Civic. oooh but i should have kept my eyes open for your siiiick licence plate mod…

speaking of which, who the fuck drives from Ottawa for a rusty Civic? i call shenanigans.

its pretty serious to declare shenanigans. are you sure?

ahah he probably came to terms with the fact it was a pos and rolled it off the scarborough bluffs, that’s what I would have done.

LOL. You have a supra right? its rare as hell? Your nothing but a joke. If you really have a supra then why are you here lowballing people for their 240sx???

Fact: Any loser online can brag that he has a MKIV supra.
Fact: MKIV Supras are as common as 240sx/skylines thanks to JDM importers

I also call shenanigans, why the fuck would someone drive from Ottawa to pick up an over priced, rusty civic?

Btw, I have a Ferrari 458 and a 997 turbo (I just like to hang out on 240sx forums). Line your Supra up with that!

yeah seriously…“line it up with the Supra or don’t say shiiiit”

i didn’t realize we were re-enacting the fast and the furious?

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_OJDt7MPW2d8/THv2pxERXVI/AAAAAAAAAKs/PaMmmBxY4nA/eThug.png