1998 Nissan 240SX LE Silver Moss 320WHP KA-T

PARTED OUT

i saw this car at ertefa a few times, stupid clean… I have my car posted as well on here, doesnt seem like anyone wants to buy right now but GLWS buddy and respect on a clean car

Seen this car in person a few times, stupid clean. glws

Bump for a straight up dude. I bought my Kouki off him a few years ago. I’m sure this is a solid car. GLWS!

Bump for the same reason as you^^^^^ Good guy to deal with.

bump

Thinking of parting car back to stock.

Brian Crower Stage 3 Camshafts
Brian Crower Dual Valvesprings
Brian Crower Titanium Retainers

lol just from this info right there… we should all know this might be the monster inside s14… happy time 9000 rev lol zoom zoom…
interesting cause he is missing a rod and piston mod and some thick headgasket, studs… maybe he have it and forgot to list it… ( should of done it to back up the stress your top gives out…)
actually im kind of surprised to c he have no 1 piece drive shaft…

but yeah guys feel free to pay him 10g for it. cause it s worth it!!!

---------- Post added at 05:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 AM ----------

ill take the motor off you… as it sits…
and tranny… you can keep your sick clutch and flywheel :smiley:

the head has never been off the block …it has 90000km on the motor…if i did rod pistons headgasket studs. i wouldve ran 20psi and 9000rpm limit

all im saying is this thing is well worth 10g dwag.

imagine doing all that shit your self… all that money on parts and labour, plus all the goodies, and on top of it the car it self is clean… such a nice pick if anyone wants a clean fast LHD s14.

vote for ban of izzo

^ hahahaha

bump

yea more like ban ur ass instead!! lol!!
guys this car is a beast, iv driven it!! very fast strong ka-t

new price