FS:TESTING WATERS 1998 NISSAN 240SX with partially built SR

I am thinking of selling my car because i am planning to buy a house at the end of the year.

its a 1998 S14 kouki LE with SR20DET Blacktop. Mercedes dark charcoal metallic pearl. with tan leather interior motor was just rebuilt.
170,000 on body and 3,000 km on motor(no bulls*#t)

hope to dino soon my guess would be about 330 HP to the wheels
RAN A 12.7 IN THE 1/4 MILE ON ALL SEASON TIRES AT 15 PSI. MOTOR VERY CAPABLE RUNNING 20 PSI NO PROBLEM. with Slicks and 20 psi very very low 12 second possibly high 11 second car if your into that. never tried it yet.

Mods: SR20DET Blacktop
All wiring done nice neet and clean from heavythrottle.
Z32 MAF
740 cc injectors
GT2871R Turbo a/r .86
Enthalpy ECU For all the mods mentioned above
Power Enterprice 3 layer metal Head Gasket.
cp pistons
eagle rods
brand new main and connecting rod bearings from nissan
Koyo rad
Greddy BIG FMIC
Greddy Type R Blow off valve
tranny has ACT 6 puck race clutch and pressure plate capability 463 foot pounds.
Megan prototype exhaust ( I was told it was one of a kind)
compustaar alam system with built in turbo timer
4 Megan Racing gauges : Boost, oil pressure, Water Temp, Voltage(Boost and water temp in a pod on left pillar)
KYB AGX shocks adjustable.
eibach pro kit springs.
factory rims with 245/50/16 rear
205/50/16 front
brand new RUCAS from Bing so nothing sags in the rear.
Brand new rad fans with a temp sensor relay so no switching on and of manualy.

Also has a brand new paint job. the colour is a 2005 Mercedes Benz dark charcoal metallic pearl not sure the exact name of the colour.

This car is one of cleanest s14s around. ABSOLUTLY NO RUST TOP OR BOTTOM. UNDER CHASSIS IS VERY CLEAN OILED YEARLY AND WAS NOT WINTER DRIVEN FROM ME OR PREVIOUS OWNER SO I AM TOLD… i have been told by many people it is one of the cleanest around and i’m sure you will agree when you see it also.

All the work on this car was done profesionally at a professional facilty. no cutting corners and no butcher work. i will be posting pics up soon. call me at 416 648 4008 if interested my name is Elias

ASKING 20,000 OBO

i know for a fact that most of this stuff is only a few months old and was bought brand spanking new. saw the clean motor a few weeks ago, it looks great.

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/11/web/2279000-2279999/2279855_113_full.jpg
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/11/web/2279000-2279999/2279855_114_full.jpg

this is cone of the cleanest s14’s there are.
it looks new
the pics do not do the car justice
we will take more tomorrow

Sounds like a nice car …245’s on a 6 ana 1/2er???

yes indeed and they fill the wheel well nicely.

ya, i was suprised too,
they look really good

bump