1998 Trans Am

I am posting this for a friend. Its a 1998 Pontiac Trans Am with 92,XXX miles on it. Its located in Rochester, NY and its an automatic. Its stock but had a aftermarket fiberglass hood (looks carbon fiber).

Factory options include:
T-Tops
Power mirrors
Power windows
Power locks
TCS
Anti-lock brakes
Monsoon sterio system
Leather seats

Also will come with new tires, brakes, and rotors. PM me if you are interested in it or have any questions. The price is $8,995 and comes with a 90 day warranty! Its in great condition and rides like new (I took it for a ride today and fell in love with the car). Buy it before I do. :lol:

Here are some pics I took of it. I’ll post up some more tommrow.

ttt…

The price on this is high you might want to see what these actually go for.

nice car though

minus the hood, thats a really clean lloks T/A and a good price for it

I like it!!

But yeah the price seems a ‘tad’ bit high.

I’d say $7-$8K may get her sold fairly quick.

GLWS.

It comes with a 90 day warranty

I just took it on a 80 mile cruise yeaterday to the Log Cabin and it drove awesome. Make a reasonable offer… Its not firm on the price, but I just dont want to hear low ball offers for it because its worth every penny of that price after driving it.

Allll I’m saying is I picked my 1998 up with the same miles, with headers, a borla exhaust, SFCs, and other stuff for like $5700… And if your friend is selling it through his dealership, it’s required to have that 90 day warranty I believe…

Good luck with sale, looks good.

Looks like you found a pretty good deal on yours then. I believe dealerships are only required to have a 30 day warranty if its over 80K miles or something like that. This one is a 90.

Still for sale!

Saw this at Log Cabin last week. Very clean.

are the top 2 hood scoops fake on the WS6s as well?!

nope only on aftermarkets…hence ram air.