1998 Yamaha XL760 waverunner

1. Runs perfect. 3-seater. Twin cylinder. Good condition, no rips in the vinyl. Bumpers have some dock rash but no more than normal for the age. Everything works, just rode it last night. Needs a battery but i might replace that before selling. Trailer is nice, good tires. Currently registered and has paperwork for everything. Comes with a cover.

Asking 1500.

http://www.shift518.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5077&stc=1&d=1344861043

hmm … actually was looking for one. How fast will it go up to ?

With a light load and the right conditions 50… but 45mph with my 260lbs and my girlfriend who is like 110lbs. Its 90hp.

Its comfortable and very stable. Lots of grunt for tubing and skiing too.

it had 101 hours on the meter when i put it in the water, so probably 102 now.

Firm on the price?

considering offers.

No. Thanks.

Trailer is worth 200. A strong running 760 with electronics is worth good money to the right crowd. It’s worth at least 1200 between the trailer motor and a couple other things. GLWS.

http://www.shift518.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5078&stc=1&d=1344965431

950, drop it off at my house in colonie on way to work.

sorry, too low.

1000, tomorrow

Ya do need to remember that your jeep will be back in your garage !!! So once that’s back u won’t have anymore room for garage ornaments sfarty !!! My god your own very sexy wife can’t even park in the garage you selfish pricked lol

Has aftermarket stainless impeller too. Not sure on the brand.

She knows who the fucking king is.

Indy, let me know if you get desperate and want to get rid of for 1000.

Can I play with her ??? Sbardy I meant !!! Obv we would need to drug her , going from u “the king” to me "fat sweaty blob " isn’t gonna happen sober !!!

Ur all ripped and shit now, I wouldn’t let you near her.

No , no I’m not ripped . I was just sweating and glistening in the shops lighting is all

i will. for now im going to hold out for more. Will be replacing the battery tonight.