2009 Yamaha Waverunner VX110. 216 hours on ski. 6 hours on motor. $4500

So I bought this in March last year. Picked it up, didn’t run very well. Ended up doing a compression test on it, and was down on all cylinders. Pulled the motor, and had Klispie Machine in Hamburg to a full rebuild on it. Block, crank, rods all good. New pistons and rings, valve job done. Runs unbelievably well. With 1 rider, it’s good for about 52-55mph. It’s a big bastard though, and can tow like a champ.

It also comes with a brand new cover. Still in box, and it is the genuine Yamaha item. Paid about $240 for it a couple of months ago.
Docklines, fenders, fire extinguisher also included.

I’d love to keep it, but honestly, I’ve ridden it twice since I got the engine work done. Too many other things to deal with, so it’s time for it to go.

The only things wrong with it are two cosmetic issues. The seat cover is pretty torn up, and the deck padding can use replacement.

Pic from the day I bought it

And pics taken today

I’m going to bump this up for offers.

Only trade I would consider is a later 4WD quad (Grizzly or similar), 600cc or larger.

Should throw a new seat skin on it. Place on grand island makes them. Would help it sell…

…and a blue ghost flame paint job.

Bump. Down to $3800 now.

Seat covers and traction mats are cheap. Someone buy this and tow me when mine dies on the river, lol.

I would love to grab this…but then I think every nice day that I would enjoy it would be a day that I am not using my pool and drinking in the safety of my yard.

GLWS.

leopard skin seat cover and a purple flame paint job. You guys know where I am going with this.

GLWS!