1999-2000 Civic si

Looking for a 99 or 00 blue civic si preferably but will consider other colors. Must have a clean title meaning no rebuilt/salvage/stolen yada yada yada. Would like one with under 150k and would prefer it to be wingless. Modded or not does not matter to me. If you are going to ask 9,000 for a car that books for 4200 please dont bother posting. I know these cars bring more then book typically but they arent worth what some people seem to price them at.
Im located in Albany NY but will travel up to 3 hours if needed
Thank you in advance,
Sean

PM 99_civic_si, he has a red one he has been looking to possibly get rid of. never drives it, all it does is sit.

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?214355-2000-Honda-Civic-SI&highlight=civic

Really clean example right here. I don’t know if he still has it but I did see it about 3 weeks ago and it’s nice.

Called on the second one but never heard any thing back so I assume it sold

Breetime on here has a clean blue one with a cage in it but its a rolling shell, also wingless.

i got a gsr swapped one… remember i bought it off of ya?

you had one for sale with 72k on it with a gsr swap. why u sell it if u want another.

yea why did you sell the black one to try and buy another one

I had the black car as a project and did not have time and I just wrecked my daily so I need to replace it now

I have a 2000 Si, the tranny just recently died on me, and I’m not sure if I’m really willing to fix it right now or not. Car is almost completely stock, motor runs well. Only thing it needs right now is a muffler and tranny of course. Also has a Sony headunit and Polk 5.25" component in doors and 6.5 component in the rear. I have extra parts as well, a Skunk2 shift knob, and a BOMZ dual bend short shifter. Let me know if your interested at all.

I can say he keept his car clean, until the tranny went I wouldn’t headitate driving it cross country.

If you can send me more pics and info Id be interested depending on the price

ill let him know that your interested… in the mean time if you would like to PM me if you have any questions i can answer em. i know the car just as well as he does

Pm sent

Clean title and all, small things wrong minus the tranny.

there is a mint nhbp one on ht for 4k. it’s in yonkers ny (no clue where that is lol) . however it has 265k miles lol. but he had all work done on it. it’s in vehicles for sale

Pm me your number and a price

Sold to me

theres one on orchard park rd he is looking for 1800 and needs a tranny witch will run u like 1850

thats the one JDMSIR bought