FS: 1999 CIVIC SI

I have a 99’ civic Si for sale. I have it in the paper right now but I figure I might as well post it up here anyway just incase anyone is interested or if anyone knows of anyone interested. I guess it can’t hurt to try. I put about 9k into it not including the price of the car. I have all receipts of everything I puchased. I purchased everything from SWERVE MOTORSPORTS. So here it goes: 1999 CIVIC SI with 80K miles never driven in a winter. Has always been stored in a heated garage for winter. R81 Milano Red is the paint code. Brakes are less than a year old. I’m asking 12,000/bo. Thanks everyone.

MODS: Mugen front and rear strut bars, Mugen steering wheel, FIVE 15 inch 5Zigen FNO1R-C wheels wrapped with Hankook Ventus RS2 tires 200 tread wear, Tanabe sustec pro Fully ajustable coilerover suspension, Recaro SRD seats Black w/Red stitching, V2 Intake, DC header 4-2-1, Greddy SP2 cat-back, Unorthodox Racing pulley set, Skunk2 intake manifold, Comptech rear sway bar tie bar combo, AEM fuel rail and fuel pressure regulator, Edelbrock 65mm throttle body, JDM front end conversion, Exedy stage 1 organic clutch, Exedy Flywheel, Civic Type R oversized pistons (.25mm).

http://www.mturck.com/Nyspeed/DSCF4448.jpg

I will have more pic’s soon!!!

Oh Yea, here’s more I forgot about: VIS OEM Carbon Fiber hood Stage 2 Crane Camshafts w/ valve springs and titainium retainers. Sorry aboot that A.

bump
fixed the pic of a good looking car

bump for this serious JDM car. he needs money for all the atl strippers he is going to impregnate.

i dont think a bump was needed. it was the 2nd post on the page

hot looking car. GLWS

not that i go to mighty that much anymore, but i remember seeing it there a couple times. looked pretty clean… at first when you said 12k i chuckled… however it seems your mod list is pretty extensive.

glwts

That’s pretty clean. :tup:

nice car, i love si’s, not because im biased or anything lol!

this thing is clean guys

u live off amherst. I seen the car saturday and was wondering if you were on any of the local boards

nice si!

do you have any extra wheels laying around?

One nicely done Si. :slight_smile:

very clean car!

very nice car well its seriously jdm to

looks just like my friend knocksvilles car…

I do have some HFP wheels 16" of course. Brand new still in the honda boxes. There gunmetal finish 4x 100. I’ll sell them for $600. They usually go for over a $1,000.

Correctamundo bro!

yea, i thought it was just a stock B16 but guesss not, glws, hott car, like the wheels, haha

wow yikes those things hold their value.

not really. the asking price is a little on the high side, but its full of name brand parts, and jdm goodies… people will pay a little more for that.