1999 c5 Corvette

Absolutely not an improvement.

i have 4 rims off my c5 stock oem 5 star chrome for sale that would look nice on this vette

^ that would be a nice improvement.

And the kid isnt bullshitting. I dont know him, but i dont live far from middleburgh.

I havent sent a neg rep out on shift, in I dont know however long… but I am this close to negging my friends here over this shit. Yes its the internet, sure people are hiding behind a keyboard, but holy fuck… we are all people with real lives. Its all good busting balls about mods that you dont agree with, but ANYTHING other than “sorry for the loss” and maybe retracting some of your statement and ball busting after he said it was his dads and he passed, is straight fucked up.

I just dont understand why some people cant show respect to people over a damn keyboard. Some people might want to start to reread their comments prior to clicking submit and think about showing a little more respect here. Most of us are WELL OLDENOUGH that we should have grown out of these games.

OP, I am sorry about your family. Your history is exactly why I try very hard to practice what I preach above. Show respect to people no matter what, or atleast until they completely burn the bridges on down the road… you never know what they have gone through.

Its not just a car now, its apart of your life. I dig that, rock it how you want, and respect it every moment your behind the wheel.

Thanks, but i find it sad how i have to tell my life story all the time to get a little respect. But this is life i suppose.

Trying to earn respect from disrespectful people is a worthless effort. — KK Life Lesson #213.A

Either ignore them, or show them the respect they arnt giving you. Either of those two are guaranteeing wins for your score card.

In reality though, even the guys busting your stones here are VERY good people in real life, I would vouch for them myself. Which makes it even harder to tell them to stfu already with their keyboards.

Yea, i understand that one. But thanks man appreciate it. Hope to see you at the OC meet

KK is right, the keyboard is like a wall of anonymity. I’m guilty of this. Ill do things in the name of humor and not think about the potential repercussions it may have on others.

Agreed. I’m generally an asshole on this forum for the most part. I did retract my statement from earlier only because i recently lost a parent also and know exactly how much it hurts.

We’re all good Peeps ITT!

I honestly feel like a complete asshole and I apologize. My parents are shit and sometimes I forget “Oh, other people probably love their parents” lol

What’s worse, keeping the wing, or paying for the bodywork to cover/paint the holes?

Leave it, screw it, it’s not that bad.

Not a big fan of the wheels, but only because they’re chrome. Me no likey da chrome.

Would drive.

Ya want any performance help let me know . I can handle what ya need and also get it tunes right .

Apology accepted man, hope to see ya around at a show

Alright, i dont think i will change or upgrade anything i like it the way it is but if i ever do ill let ya know

Yea i was thinking of selling the chrome rims on it now and getting others but we’ll see.