1999 c5 Corvette

While some forum members have been extreme the overall gist of what they were saying will be an overall view from the automotive community. You wanted to see what car people thought and you got it. The spoiler doesn’t go with the car as can be seen from that one picture. I doubt other angles will save it.

You like it, that’s fine. Your family and your friends might like it, but it doesn’t hide the fact that car community doesn’t, Shift guys are simply a bit more brash about the truth.

The car with stock rims no spoiler and tint will be an improvement to it’s looks and everybody will agree across the board.

If you doubt these views are right, please prove us wrong by posting your car on a major Corvette forum and link us to the thread so we can see whether or not they agree.

Sorry to hear about your father.

Sorry about your father.

Sorry about your father, I can imagine its pretty cool to have him leave you his corvette.
I still think the mods are a bit on the cheezy side.

Jettakid… your screen name sounds familiar, have we met outside shift in the past?

Sorry to hear about your pops too man. Atleast it gives you that much more reason to love the car and take pride in it.

The wheels I actually like, the wing is questionable at best IMO. But like ya said, our opinion is just that, an opinion. Its your car now, rock it how you see fit.

If you did want to remove that wing, I will cut you as best a deal I can on welding up the holes and reshooting that lid.

I’m truly sorry to hear about your dad.

My suggestion is to tie the spoiler to a tree and drive away at a high rate of speed. Your father probably never liked the spoiler anyway.

:rofl

wish my dead father wasn’t such a worthless gypsy piece of shit that he could leave me a jumbo bag of wet asian boners that resemble a c5

Ya know what , after seeing the bit about his dad I think even I would have a tough time changing the cars looks ESP if his dad liked it ! A lot on here still have the parents and won’t understand having something sentimental from them and not wanting to change that .

Sorry to hear about your dad…

The wing is still hideous.

I could die tomorrow, id still have a small penis… people wouldn’t be like yeah that shit was huge just because i died, i wouldn’t expect them to…

i realllyyy hope your not full of shit op, i could have swooorrrnnn i saw this vette on craigslist like a year ago… Plus if your dumb enough to buy a car from CCC after it blew up during a test drive your def dumb enough to lie about the vette

This is the Internet, nobody knows who you are or what your life story is. Wait a minute…:rofl

Sorry to hear though. Rip

http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6148/6011875382_93f466cf36_z.jpg

And how old are you? If you’re 17 or younger, I don’t believe your ded dad story. If you’re over 18, I will still refuse to believe so I don’t feel bad when I make fun of that hideous aero device that is strapped to the back of that corvette.

My family passed when I was 17 man , sometimes shit happens no one expects

Oh I’m not saying it can’t happen, I know it can.

keep in mind these are the wheels that the car came stock with:

the current ones are definitely an improvement

Okay first of all why would I joke about my father, I just wanted to explain why the car is the way it is. I like it the way it is. I have a in loving memory decal on the bak window with the date of birth and date of death. And I would not ever joke about that. Who do u think I am dude. I wouldn’t be here if it wasent for him. And yes I have those same exact rims in the garage, I’m 20 alittle about me is my mother passed at the age of 6 in a car accident that I was in also and her doing bag of a bf at the time was speeding to recklessly for the type of road it was. My dad adopted me and took care of me from that point on. Just recently he had a heart attack, I was at my friends house and my dads girl friend had called me I rushed over to the house saw him on the stretcher as they were trying to help him breathe. They then air lifted him to Albany med and I drove like a bat out of hell to the hospital where he was pronounced dead. The doctor said to me he had a pulse then lost it and they got it back in the air and he lost it again where they did 45 min of consecutive CPR. So don’t even fucking say that I make this shit up. You do not know me. You do not know the shit I’ve saw or heard. Step in my shoes dude. As far as the car goes talk all the shit u want. Fact is car was bought that way had the stock rims and my dad bought the rims that are on it now.

Ill post a picture of the tribute sometime on here but as it is I’m the last of Kin for his estate and have alot of things I’m doing as he passed away on jan. 19th I have a lawyer working on most of it but I have to come up with arrangements. Thanks to the people who are actually cool on here and don’t come up with outrageous accusations about people they do not know.

This is what I put on

I just clicked on your profile and see that you’re 20, so I believe you. Sorry for your loss.

Listen I’m not here to lie about family. To me that’s messed up whoever would do such a thing. Thanks. And I’ve always talked to my dad and we have said all the time that I wanted to pass the car down. As he loved it so much.