1999 c5 Corvette

what kind of wheels are those anyway? look like centerline’s or something. what sizes, if you dont want them maybe i know someone that would want to buy them if the spec out right.

i didnt put it on there, why you acting like i did it, besides it looks fine the way it is. Hey look on the bright side at least its not yours.

If by “looks fine the way it is” you mean “looks like a Dodge Stealth with AIDS” – I agree.

Anyway, I don’t care if you put it on or not. Keeping it on and defending it makes you just as responsible for this abomination.

Yes exactly what you said, your 100% true. Congrats! :bowdown

It’s your car but I have to agree with the rest that wing and those wheels takes what would other wise be a very clean looking car and makes in look awful.

Retracted

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Perfect. :rofl

Worst C5 ever

Best thread ever.

Put some hood scoops on it. You can buy them at Pep Boys and they’ll really set it off with the spoiler setup on there. Just make sure to clean the hood before taping them on (as if scratching the paint is the least of this car’s worries)

:rofl

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Slealths had scoops also iirc !

Alright first off it was my fathers c5 second off he bought it from a dealer like that a long time ago. The only thing he did was buy rims. And those stock ones it came with look like shit. This wasent the intent to start the thread, should’ve known this would happen. Always does never fails. Keep on hatin at least I’m thought about aparently hahaha. Screw balls:lol

Wut.

When I see this car, all I think is “MENSTRUATION”

Sorry about your father

NOTTDADZ ANYMORZ

He passed away a month ago, left the car to me in his will. You guys are such d-bags. Hope you guys feel great

Sorry to hear about your dad.

That being said, almost any forum would flame you by the way you posted it. And if you think this is bad, join zilvia and see how warm and cozy they make you feel lol

Lastly, blkwgn drives a Dodge truck, so at least you aren’t him