sweeet vette

http://i7.tinypic.com/73b4hgj.jpg

I thoroughly enjoy the wheels on that vehicle.

:wackit:

ya, its bad ass…i’m usually not 1 for painted to match wheels but they look really good on the this car with them wheels

zr1>all

sex

That car looks sweet. That’s the type of wheel I want for the truck (except for polished lip)

Those wheels remind me of my Subaru (Black Konig GTR’s with Blue Anodized lip). Different spokes, but the blue looked awesome on a Black 2.5RS.

EDIT: they start at $1275 each for a silver wheel in 19". More for black center/polished lip. They don’t offer 18"s. I’ll pass.

nice

Sick

:wackit: the paint looks like it taste’s delicious haha. don’t like the blue lip on the wheels though.

Not really feeling the blue lips on the rims, I would prefer polished. That car is awesome regardless though.

I just ruined my keyboard.

same here atleast i changed it to my back round before i f’d up the keyboard

So far I haven’t liked that new blue (Jet Stream Blue Metallic) but that car might have just changed my mind…

-TJ

Looks nearly the same as the Nassau Blue that was offered on the C5’s for a few years…

It’s very similar though not exactly the same. And the C5 Nassau Blue isn’t the same as the original Nassau Blue either. My old housemate picked up a '00 Nassau Blue 'vert and loves the color. As soon as he saw that color he knew he had to have it (before he saw the car he didn’t even know the color existed). But I’d say it’s split 50/50 on people that love or hate the color when they see it. It’s a very polorazing color, it seems ppl either really dig it or hate it.

-TJ

:nuts: :wackit: :wackit: :wackit:
2nd best blue on a vette i ever seen.
Should of bought the nassue blue when i had the chance :frowning:

Pics are amazing. Sick back drop!

:stupid:

im not a fan of the wheels. i prefer chrome