Are your windows tinted?

Answer the question!

PS-Flavio you will never catch me.

i do not see the need on my car. i like no-tint because if i was to get tint i would do the side windows too and i do not want MORE attention towards my car.

I thought I read somewhere that tinting wasn’t legal in Alberta? :shrug:

on the passenger, driver and front windows its illegal

What’s the point in only tinting the back windows? I guess I don’t understand…unless your car is supposed to act like a limo, or someting. :slight_smile:

My Z used to have tint on all five windows (dark 5% limo), until I finally got a ticket. So I had the tint removed from the doors, so now only the hatch and rear quarter windows are tinted.

I’m contemplating having the remaining tint removed and redo the entire thing with all five windows tinted again, but at a lower level (like 35%). Dark enough as to look nice and have some practical advantages like lowering of cabin temperature in the sun and reduced glare, but not so dark as to grab too much unwanted attention. I don’t like the split look of having only the rear tinted and the front non-tinted. Or much darker rear, less dark front. Best when it matches all the way back.

5% in the back 10% in the front

I don’t see the need, for my low usage.

They are not tinted.

And i will catch you you post whore.

What are you talking about? This thread is about window tint. :wtf:

What are you talking about? This thread is about window tint. :wtf:[/quote]
i wasnt taling to you. Its an inside joke.

pure black all the way around for me haha :lol:

I think im going to get the front 2 windows tinted on the truck and then the rear is already tinted. Does anyone know where you can get the silver mirror tint or can that be done anywhere. I think that would look cool

Actually Mike you can by the tint and get blk240sx to do it. He’s real good at it. Although I got mine done at Malcome’s tinting. They did areal good job :thumb

Thanks Dru. I’ll keep that in mind! :thumb

tinted all the way around. i can see you but u cant see me.

i have 3 shades of tint on the pathy, faded 30% in the front, 10% in the back, and the cargo area has a mirror tint on it, and then the back gate is faded 10% who knows

i seriously gota get somthing done about that