Getting my windows

Getting my windows tinted today and so is pewter. What percent should I go with?

20% is a decent percentage that is what i have on all my rides.
35% is a little lighter more able to see thru but still has the some
darkness to them
i dont recomend 5% that is just too dark

I’m curious to how much is that guy charging???

theres 35% on our cl, if theres a light mirror to it it makes a nice shade of tint. i like the 35% it gives the car a really clean look. not to dark to look like you trying to hide all your ICE but not light enough that you cant tell its there.

yea iave to agree with the 35% i had 20 on my grand am and if it was a pain to try to see through when backing up and stuff and at night …whats legal on tint any more… i want to get the wifes subaru done but she all woried about getting pulled over

according to the law its really open, so bacically the cop decides, so its just depneds who pulls you over. i got stopped once in keelys old integra with 20% on it but they said it was legal(south greensburg) and the cl has been tinted the last 3 years and i never had a probelm with it.

i would get the back window 5% and the fronts 20 or 35%

Originally posted by OrangeSS
Getting my windows tinted today and so is pewter. What percent should I go with?

good then we will not have to look at your ugly mug while driving …lol

Originally posted by slowcamaro
i would get the back window 5% and the fronts 20 or 35%

man are you a ricer

id go 35 % all around i had 20% on my monte carlo it was dark as hell… looked really meanbut i could still see at night just not well. 35 % on my black bonneville it was a nice medium but i still got pulled over. Any tint u add to your car is illegal so just be forwarned. Id say go 35 %

nope the camaro windows are not tinted…i want everyone to see me pass them…but the beater is another story…i tint the windows so you cant see the mess i got in there

i would get 35 all around it looks the cleanest if your gonna get tint

Originally posted by snowhitegolf95
i would get 35 all around it looks the cleanest if your gonna get tint
:bowdown: :bowdown: :tounge:

i had 35 on my front windows and 20 on the rest of them. i think they looked really good. and you couldnt tell that there were 2 shades of tint

the part that sucks is you cant tint to the top of the back window cause of the micro dots

the part that sucks is you cant tint to the top of the back window cause of the micro dots
correct that is the part that sucks!!!:frowning:

i just got 30 percent done all the way around and it looks real good

i have some pics of 30 in my garage on my car…

what i did was paint the top…so it wouldnt not be weird driving will a 7/8 tinited window

what i did was paint the top…so it wouldnt not be weird driving will a 7/8 tinited window
RICER!!!:tounge:

painting the micro dots is not rice …if it is on a beater

thats the main reason im not tinting my car those dotmatrix crap looks like shit w/ tint. plus i dont need any more reasons for a cop to pull me over and give mea ticket