35% or 15% Tint

Cant decide.

Discuss.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/1flossedm3/Killerblackbird%20Shoot/3942042131_bcf3f6848b_o.jpg

35%

no tint

+1

35%

Someone photoshop it.

no tint

If any I would do 35 or 50 I should have gone lighter on mine. 15 is dark and on a black car is way to much

oh and Ryan my reasoning for no tint would be, you know yourself your car attracts the cops eye just when driving by, adding tint is just going to give them a reason to pull you over, and I know we have talked about you trying not to get pulled over before so why do you now want tint? lol

15% :evilking
I love dark windows!

No tint. Your car attracts a lot of attention, wouldn’t want to turn it into more negative attention.

BUT OT since you asked 35% or 15%, I’d say 35%.

15%

Before I made this post I’m leaning toward 35%. Can someone photoshop it?

I know I dont want anymore attention, but it would look cleaner inside and I plan on redoing the carpet to black and rewrapping the seats in black.

FYI… a tint ticket in Colonie is a $35 fine and $55 surcharge. Ask me how I know… lol

^ Worth it for a car like OP’s IMO

It’s $175 here in Rens. County.

i have 20% all around on my car and its like driving in a bat cave.

Tint = teh ghey.

Hense why I was going to do 35%, subtle on a black car.

Can someone photoshop?

I believe Jim has 35% on his neon?

If you insist, get 35%.

Its annoying when you’re next to a cute chick and she can’t fucking see you. I’m not a pedofile, dammit.

Roll windows down? I could also pop my head out of the targa?

I have 35% on the back, 50% on the fronts of a black Pilot and it is not dark enough.

I wish I had gone 15% back and 35% front.