What do you guys think of window tint honestly?

Ive seen alot of pictures where S13’s have the rear 3 windows tinted and some can pull it off and some cant. Personally I thk the car looks good tintless, but having tint put on has crossed my mind. How do you feel about it, cheesy or does it add something to the car.

Not too down with the tint although it does look good on some cars…Big Bling Mobiles and such.

The not too dark tint is alright, it’s good for keeping the inside a bit more private and keeping the interior a tad bit cooler. Other than that I’d just tint windows for functionality other than looks.

I have had both. I like it better with tint. The car is not as warm inside and at night I don’t get blinded by the ass in the SUV tailgating me.

It looks damn hot when the car is black. Case and point, Brandons Silvia. Oh, but you guys are probably talking about 180’s :?

Ilike a white 180/240 with black tint…total sploogage haha

I liked tint for blocking headlights, and less heat in the cabin. But at stock ride height tint isn’t as necessary.

i have all 3 of my windows tinted. looks a ton better than non tinted…

i like them tinted, but a light tint

No windows on my black S13 are tinted and they are going to stay that way.

its really subjective

personally i prefer no tint, i don’t care about privacy, i like seeing through the windows at night better and i’d rather not get pulled over for tinted windows

now if you had asked me a few years ago i probably would have liked limo tint all around, driving around blazed and doing things that i would want privacy doing haha

a little light tint is alright

On a hatch becasue the side window are so small it is either all 5 windows tinted or none.

Personaly i like the look of tintless on my car but on white, especialy black tint looks good.

And it is one more thing that you can get pulled over for so i keep that at a minimum.

i like tint on black cars but all 5 windows should be done…its only shitty because of the tickets, i still havent decided weather or not im tinting my car…

I think all cars need tint unless you like being in a fish bowl.

[quote=“RS13”]On a hatch becasue the side window are so small it is either all 5 windows tinted or none.

quote]
I completly agree, i hate seeing a half tinted car.

Haha I laugh everytime I see 4 door go by with only the back windows tinted.

I have 5 percent limo tint all the way around :o

Tint all 5, the blacker the better.

Jungle fever baby.

• Mike

Tint, as long as its black, is amazing. All windows need limo tint.