need opinions plz

as most of you know this is my daily, i kinda wanted to get my windows tinted but not sure so i figured id ask shift. what you guys think 1 - leave it. 2 - smoke (40% or 50%). or 3 - dark (20% or 30%) heres a couple pics for you to see what the car is

Dont go darker then 35

Spend 200$ to get tint…more like spend 200$ to give any cop an invite to harrass you

true but in the 7 year i had the black car i never got a tint ticket

Agreed with psi, mine are 35, on a silver car as well, would look real good IMO

Yeah its not a big deal out here. If you do any, go kinda light. I have 50% on the fronts, and I like it. But I honestly like the car without it.

true but in the 7 years u had the black car u drove it like 2k miles :rofl

hahahah true

can u post a pic your car up so i can see…thanks

I would say the lighter tint would look better on the car since it’s silver

all i saw was " hey guys should i swap in the setup from my gsr or not "

i say yes

if i cant get a white gsr by spring that very well might happen bro

We have been hearing of this white gsr since Jesus was a child

just been saving what lil money i make after paying bills, soon i hope

what is salvaged from the previous setup anyway? the block might be junk i know the manifold and intercooler were crushed. not hating at all just want to know. what new parts would you need.

My car is dark as hell and I haven’t been bothered. It depends on the car. On the Maxima it only happened once because I talked back about some other ticket he was going to give me. So, technically, in 4 years I’ve had tinted cars (35%), haven’t had a single issue.

Same, my BMW is 5% on TOP of 35% making it 0 percent and I never get pulled over lol.

I concur.

haha, asshole fuck that

gota figure out if the block can be fixed, if not new benson block, top mount, IC, wastegate, down pipe and full race traction bar but that isnt necessary to get moving. my plan is to get the gsr and then sell the motor and tranny and wheels to pay for what i need and i should be good

not a mustang