1999 Chevrolet Corvette AND 1995 Buick Regal GS - SOLD!

Hey guys. Since some of you guys know me I won’t just make this thread a sale thread. I will explain my circumstances as well.

I will be getting out of the car scene for quite some time. I have recently decided to partner up with a very good friend of mine to start a business. This business is going to cost us upwards of $200K to get started. Being that I am 23 going on 24 and the fact that I am stepping into a new chapter in my life I need to re-prioritize and make some sacrifices. One of those priorities is to sell my cars and buy something I can drive all year around and that won’t drain my wallet. So here is what i’m selling.

1995 Buick Regal Gran-Sport
170,000 miles
2 Door Model
FULLY loaded, power everything, leather, etc.
$1300 OBO

The car runs/drives perfect. It has good tires and the interior is in good shape as well. There are only two things wrong with the car and they are small. The first is that the sunroof is cracked open and I can’t get it to shut. It’s electronic so I think it may have something to do with the electronics. The other thing is that it has a decent sized dent in the drivers side rear panel. It is just a concave dent that can be pushed out by hand but im too lazy to do it. Other than that it is a very good car for someone. A perfect winter car or just to DD. Here are some pics:

And now, my baby:

1999 Chevrolet Corvette
50,000 miles
FRC edition
Z51
MN 6-speed
$21,000 obo

This car is AMAZING. LS1 350HP 6 speed. It is the FRC(Fixed Roof Coupe) model. Basically what this means is that it comes from the factory with the Z51 suspension, 6-speed transmission and much more rigid and lighter platform that the regular Targa or Vert cars. It is mostly stock except for an intake and the fact I lowered it. The car is MINT. Not one single scratch or dent. It has brand new tires all the way around. I will let the pictures do the talking…

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n101/adam1721/100_3171.jpg

Any question or comments feel free to post or send a PM. If you would like to talk in person PM me and i’ll shoot you my cell. Thanks!

GL w/ the sale! . .

and good luck with the business

Thanks

dont mind me asking… what kind of business feild are you getting in ?

We are opening a Tech-Solutions firm. We will be doing PC/server repair, server administration, hosted operations and offsite data backup services.

Interesting… I’m in college right now majoring in Computer Information Systems.

Oh, and free bump! :nod

cool man… well best of luck!

Good luck with your business!

I can see your reasoning for selling the Vette, but why sell the Buick? Like you said, it’s a great DD. Do you have another car that’s a better DD or something?

Yea I want to buy something with lower miles than 170K so its reliable, no more than $10 grand though.

Bumpy

god i wish i had the money for that vette

Prices updated!

nice cars man, you are the kind of guy who likes to change directions really often lol first you sold bike to get into music career then got vette now selling vette

i mean , its all good dont get me wrong i’m almost the same ! not with business tho but with what i want for vehicles

Buick is sold.

:confused

good luck with everything . beautiful vette.

Don’t worry. It is sold to you haha.

ok whew. good shit.

No destroying other people’s for sale threads.

If you feel the issue of such importance start another thread.

For sale threads stay FOR SALE.

taken delivery of said vehicle. :mwahaha