1999 Corvette FRC: **MUST SELL **

For Sale:

1999 Chevrolet Corvette FRC (Fixed Roof Coupe)
<63K miles
Black/Black Interior
6-speed Manual
Torch Red
Z51 w/ T/C
Lowered on stock bolts
Ram Air Vortex Intake
B&B Bullet Exhaust System
Regular Maintenance
12-Disc Changer with Bose Sound
Power Everything

• The car is mint other than a scratch on the passenger side, below the door, sideskirt area.
  • The rear tires will need to be replaced for the next season
  • The clutch is in good condition for street driving, but is getting weak for launches at the track. You will need to eventually replace this.

I must sell this car as soon as possible. A few months ago I posted the car for sale for $18,000. I am now only asking $16,000. That price is firm but it is also a very good price.

UPDATE: New price. $15,500 or Make a REASONABLE offer.
ALSO: The car is in storage. Since i’m attempting to sell this car during the winter, I doubt many people are going to want to bring it home if you don’t have room. I will continue to store the car free of charge for the remainder of the winter.
PM if interested.

Ebay link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220528030006

Damn that is tempting, why the need to sell?

I am looking at another vehicle and need to sell this before purchasing the next one. It NEEDS to go. I am selling it for what I owe. If I owed $15K i’d be selling it for $15K. Let me know if you want to work something out.

Nice 'vette. Where abouts in Qby are you? Ive seen you on Quaker Rd a few times.

I live off of sweet road.

Oh, nice. Not to far from my parents.

GLSW man. If I had $16,000 to blow, Id pick it up off ya. :lol

My neighbors have this EXACT car, but its auto and a convertible. Sounds great and turns heads, even though its ‘only’ a C5.

GLWTS. Good price, too.

Its exactly like my neighbors car but there car is a black C4 convertable with tan interior and automatic… LOL

GLWS… Trade considered for a 2000 Camaro SS???

you have a 2000 camaro SS???

wow, ur a ha-bib drew.

the blue SS guy wants to trade for a c5 vette

Clean Vette, bump.

yah but paid off SS > Still bank owned C5

:number1 ss owner wants newer c5 not red and if its a fixed coupe its gotta be a z06

Richie using smileys is blowing my mind btw.

what can i say im a mind blower

Quoted for epicness.

(Sorry for the OT btw)

Clean Vette owns.

hahaha

Cars super claen. Seen it in person a few times. Someone buy this. Awesome price

Thanks everyone!

trade u my stock Zo6 exhaust for your BB?