**1999 Chevrolet Corvette FRC**

For Sale:

1999 Chevrolet Corvette FRC (Fixed Roof Coupe)
55K miles
Black/Black Interior
6-speed Manual
Torch Red
Z51
Lowered on stock bolts
Ram Air Vortex Intake
60-70% left on Kumho Ecsta tires.
Regular Maintenance
12-Disc Changer with Bose Sound
Power Everything

The car is mint other than a scratch on the passenger side, below the door, sideskirt area. Other than that I have not had any issues.

$18,000 Firm.

Price Reduced

$17,000 Firm

PM if interested.

that car is mad clean !

cost of maintaining a car like this ?

nice price GLWS

Thanks!

Maintenance costs vary depending on whether or not you like to do the work yourself. Oil changes are a little pricey. Mobil 1 Synthetc only. 6 quarts. + filter.

Rear tires can also be costly.

Other than that costs are not to bad.

I was thinking mostly about the tires myself… I know tires can get to be expensive especially the wider ones…

Oil changes LOL yea thats something any1 can do its just a matter of not having time that some people just say fuck it and go to the shop…

I’m not gonna lie the car is clean and if i was in a better position i’de look into it :smiley:

btw shame ur selling it, u just got it last year? bored of it ? =/

With the new business, I am so busy that I don’t really get to enjoy it. Not to mention I feel bad putting all the miles on it going to and from clients. It is an awesome car but for now I need something all year around and that I can take to and from wherever, whenever.

Thats pretty much what was thinking, that you are busy with the new business and need some more practical… if I had the money it would be fine for me since i only drive for fun :smiley:

ok im gonna stop spamming this thread for real, once again, glws

congrats on your business, adam. i’ve seen this car in person a few times and it’s definitely just about mint. torch red is a beautiful color in person, too.

GLWS

nice car, GLWS

Price Reduced. Make a deal now!

Sold

So, when do you pick up the Viper?

Next year haha. For now im just going to lay low and save save save. I am completely debt free now, awesome feeling by the way. I will prob. buy a bike and a $5-$6K SUV for the winter and just keep saving.

Please don’t buy a Viper.
Hell, just buy a C6 or something.

Well see well see