Awesome rare vette for sale C5

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c5-corvettes-for-sale/2096165-2000-arctic-white-frc-w-heads-cam-built-408-a.html

White FRC !! = SEX

Built 408… uh! 500 wheel hp…I want

I don’t know what I would do with 2 C5’s but I am seriously thinking about it.

Deathproof, trade this guy your cobra plus $$$ for it please!

This thing would be a blast with a 250 shot! :tup:

That’s really clean, clear turn signals up front and you’re good to go.

Cougarspeed where you aT!??!?!?!

White FRCs have a special place in my heart. Ughh. I hate cougarspeed for not picking one up. What a queer.

Nice, nice, nice.

He is asking too much. I am trying to work a deal on a 2002 ZO6 right now thats has H/C makes 470rwhp and has 55k miles for 20K

wow, nice car. It is here in Raleigh too.

If anyone wants me to look at the car for them, let me know. I can take very detailed pictures and check the car over.

Wow sounds like a great deal there

nice, but that’s a lot of chicken.

He was asking 25K and he needs the car to move quick. I offered 18K just to see how desperate he is and now he will take 20K. Im going to wait a week and see if he bites for 18K otherwise i probably will pick it up at 20K.

does it have suspension mods or no?

Nice C5 for sure!

its so hot with those rims, i wanted some for teh fbod :frowning:

dont be a bitch just buy it :wink:

Just curious as to what makes it so rare?

^^^^^

http://www.c5frc.com/FRC_Production_interface/2000/results_page.asp

I think it is a pretty fair deal, especially since that is what, a $8K engine?

Yah that would be a siqq deal.

Maybe if you are used to KFC all your life it is a lot. Weren’t you thinking about getting a new vette? Chump change then.

Once I get my CCW’s in mine will be for sale. 18x9.5 fronts with 295/40/18s and 18x10.5’s 296/45/18’s :slight_smile:

Seriously someone offer this guy 21K throw on da naz and run 9’s if not better!

eehh its ok, it’d be better with diff rims and w/o the grand sport stripe. Nice motor but HATE the seats. needs the stockers back in there and i’d give it a :tup:

ccw’s :tup:

those + vettes = amazing…

Perhaps I’m missing something … but it looks like a white C5 non-Z06 with black rims to me…

lol :word:

I actually tried to buy this same cr hen a guy in FLA was selling it some time ago and it was actually a good bit cheaper IIRC. Im not paying big bucks for a high mile FRC because it has a 408 in it. You can buy a ZO6 with low miles for too cheap and it will have much better resale.