1999 Ford F350 7.3 Diesel 4wd 4 door 124,000 miles

I started a small dealership a year and a half ago. My daytime career has taken a turn for the better, and now I don’t have time for the dealership. Shop is closing and this is the last vehicle to sell. I picked it up from a friend of my wife and used it as a utility vehicle. He was the original owner and used it primarily to tow racing dirt bike trailers around the country. Personally I have put about 2,000 miles on it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]33251[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33252[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33253[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33254[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]33255[/ATTACH]

I would like to keep this truck, but I really don’t need six cars. The interior is in good shape for it’s age. It runs, drives and shifts great and was inspected today. I used it once to tow a car, and it was amazing. The 4WD has been converted to manual locking hubs. I had the front axle ends and seals replaced this past spring. The motor has never been re-programmed, molested or modified.

7.3L turbo
8 foot long-bed
Power windows & locks
A/C blows seriously cold. It’s probably the coldest A/C ever made.
14.5 amazing MPG
124,000 miles
Even though I’ve been driving it since last fall it is still shown as a one owner car

The bad:

You can see in the pictures that the doors are staring to rust on the bottom, and there is rust on the front top rail of the bed. I’m pretty sure that was caused from the cap rubbing on the paint in those two corners. I can include the white aluminium cap if interested.

It has the famous 7.3 L oil pan leak. I have the new pan, sealant and dipstick plate which will be included. For me it wasn’t bad enough to go through the trouble of replacing.

It also could use a new muffler.

I’d like to see this truck go to a good home, which is why I’m posting it here first. If interested, send me a PM.

this is a pretty good deal, 7.3’s still pull a pretty penny glwts

Thanks. It was hard to find one of these that doesn’t have 250,000 to get a comparison price. It is OBO. I have no interest in sitting on this for months.

The AutoCheck is available.

A buddy of mine has a 7.3 with like 440k on it. Manual trans too. These are hoss.

I see 266 views, so I’ll post one more time before I go to craigslist, which I’m dreading. If you want a big diesel and don’t want to spend 20k, this is the one for you. Come check it out. Make me an offer, you might be pleasantly surprised.

how much for just the cap, and any pictures of it?

id make an offer, but its a low low offer

I don’t know, $100? It’s an 8 foot bed. I can get pictures for you.

Mkay, pm me.

Have any interior pics? I have a friend looking for one of these.

I don’t have any handy, but I can take some. Have him come out and look. The interior it’s tan leather and in really good shape.

I am tempted for lowball because I wouldn’t mind sitting on it to make $ later…hmmmmm

You won’t.

Then I am out! GLWS

Ha!

I’ve had a fair amount of interest here, and from people seeing it in front of the house. Hopefully it’ll be gone this weekend.

Sale pending

Shocker alert: Craigslist guy didn’t show up!

Ugh, someone bring me $8500 and take this thing.

Pm Sent

This is a pretty decent deal. I take a lot of these 7.3L turbos in on trade, and they tend to last a long time and have plenty of balls.

Sold. The guy who picked it up was driving the same truck in red with 330k. :slight_smile: