1999 Procharged Mustang Cobra

read above ass chease .oh and mine is 100% stock internals f.y.i

:eek:lol

Thats cool…so was this 93 LX

3.73 gears, long tubes, h-pipe, flows, slicks, pulleys, and a driver that didn’t care if shit broke or not…untouched motor…tranny…etc.

I’m just saying…comparing apples to oranges…

Anyways…this is a nice car, I’ve drove it and road in it many times. It has a SAFE tune, can be driven across country if you want and looks great.

Not a drag car, but a fast good looking car. Something you would not be ashamed to pic up a chic with…and no mullet required!

mines a 94 z-28 twin 52mm t/b ,edelbrock shortie headers ,hooker cat back ,3.42 grs,c.a.i…wit a little susp work

Where’s Pete with the trap arguments?!

Lmao

Oh shit, in from the left corner for the KILL :lol

With the jug…

Man i need to get my shit done so I can push your stool in John…:rofl

OHHH…and yesterday I drove my friends '03 Mach 1 to a 12.88@109 with gears/x-pipe/catback/cold air on Nitto’s I know I could easily get a 12.7 out of it. :wink:

I drove mine STOCK to a 13.1@106. They are very capable cars. Never got to run it after the X/catback, JLT, NittoR’s and the short shifter. Really wanted some .7X’s out of it!

Thats an awesome time for a stock car!!

Never could get the stock Goodyears to hook. I ran a 13.5 last year and dropped to that 12.88 just with the Nittos. lol. They are damn quick for what they are. The biggest gain was the gears for sure. Maybe it would do even more, I’m not sure, I’d need more time behind the wheel…

Yeah, i was driving the shit out of it on that pass lol. People really underestimate the Mach’s, they are surprisingly quick for what they are. One of the best cars ive owned(other than the damn T3650 trans :lol)

wow i was just playin around and all the butthurt ,holy shit nevermind ill stop jokin .do ya need a hug adam?

any chance you could put up a full engine bay shot?

There is one, all you need to see is that its a 4V…and it has a centri blower in it :lol

Here ya go:

hey scott heres the video of urs and pauls cobras at napierville sunday

Thanks Shawn. Man, Paul’s car is fast…

pauls car x2