FS: 1999 Mustang GT Vert, SUPERCHARGED! 467 rwhp/432rwtq

Well…there comes a time, when sacrifices have to be made. This is possibly the BIGGEST one i have ever had to make.
Car is paid for and lein release is in hand!

The car is pretty muc immaculate…with the exception of a few little things here and there…it is NOT a perfect car by any means, but its damn nice. I will provide more details to anyone SERIOUSLY interested.

I can tell you, this car has won over 20 awards in the car show scene, including 2nd place at the carlisle all ford nationals. The car rips down the track as well.

Currently it has just a bit over 42k miles on it. The motor has about 3k miles on it since being upgraded.

Car made 467rwhp and 432 rwtq on 13 psi…will need a re-tune since upgrading t/b, intake and smaller p2.9 pulley. car should make over 500 rwhp easily with new mods.

I am looking for somewhere int he $18k range with little flexibility.

Here is a brief rundown of SOME of the mods…not to mention all the interior and exterior mods to go with it…way to much to list now…more info for interested people…

Call me if interested. 716-444-1358 (Joe)

[LEFT]Bored 0.20 over [/LEFT]
Forged Cobra Crank
ModMax H-Beam Rods
Manley Platinum Series 18cc Dished Forged Pistons
Speed Pro Moly Ring Set
Federal Mogul Bearings
MMR HV Cryo’d Oil Pump w/ HV Pickup
Moroso 7 Qt Oil Pan
VT Stage 2 Blower Cams
Comp Cams Beehive Valve Springs
ARP Main Studs
ARP Rod Bolts
ARP Head Studs
Vortech V1 S-Trim Supercharger
3.12 S/C Pulley (Made 13 psi @ 6k RPM) <- pulley is gone, have a 2.9 RR pulley on it now)
MPH Power Pipe
P51 Intake manifold with N20 Burst Discs Installed.

SCT BA2400 Mass Air Meter
K&N Filter
75mm Accufab Throttle Body

EGR Delete
42# Injectors
Dual Cobra Fuel Pumps
Modified FPDM
Kenne Bell 40 amp Boost-A-Pump
B&M Short Throw Shifter

Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch
8 Bolt 11" Nodular Cobra Flywheel
BBK Long Tube Headers
BBK O/R H-Pipe
Borla Cat Back Exhaust

SCT Xcal2 Tune
Eibach Pro Kit Springs
Lakewood 70/30 Front Struts
CAM Caster Camber Plates
BBK Chrome Strut Tower Brace
PA Racing Tubular K-Member
BBK Full Length Sub Frame Connectors
UPR Clutch Quadrant & Firewall Adjuster (not installed yet)
DS Safety Loop

FRPP 3.73 Gears
[LEFT] Cross Drilled / Slotted Rotors w/Ceramic Pads

[/LEFT]

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a72/frogiiie/P51install007.jpg

Bump…need to sell ASAP!!

one last bump before ebay…accepting reasonable offers!

whatd you run in the 1/4 when you took it… i do like this car, all it needs is the roush side exhaust

tup

side exhaust = power loss. It didnt go to the track many times, but the best was a 12.33 @ 123mph …on mickeys…with a 1.61 60 foot…can we say wheel spin? lol

stock axles?

stock 28 spline axles, and stock rear suspension…except for the lowering springs.
that was all supposed to be done this winter…but plans drastically changed.

on ebay now =( $16500 is reserve

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=011&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=320210575372&rd=1

:frowning:

such a sexy car, if you dont mind me askin, why the quick sell?

Thanks.

Life in general just taking a shitty drastic turn. Nothing tragic, just big unexpected change.

Not to worry, i have something up my sleeve to replace it…something older and less expensive. Have to wait for this one to sell first though.

oh man u got a baby on the way joe?

bump for less than 24 hours left in the auction… =( I have over 50 watchers…so thats good i think lol.

^^^^And I’m high bidder yo.I’ll have to grow a mullet again if I win:pimp:
D

this is a mustang, not an iroc lol…buy it already, you know you want it!!

He has to sell as he has an $8,500 food bill at Rocky’s and has to settle up.:rx3:

lol…i paid it to the other guy whos running it…didnt he give it to you?
thats probobly not that far off from what ive spent there lmao

probably a bunch of nyspeed people watching hoping the best for you…well GLWS its deff a :pimp: car

yeah, i’m sure at the LEAST 75% of the watchers are friends/people from the boards…we’ll see tomorrow i guess…
Thanks.

ohhhh man, im soo sorry…

i flockin hate mustangs but yours Juiced and Bladez are two that make me get a little wet spot in my pants when i hear them rip =)

best of luck with sale, hope you get as much as possible…

:tup: for a sick whip…

sucks your selling it man… good luck :tup:

If I was in the market for a new car, I’d be ALL over this