FS Fellers 94 Mustang GT Vert

I am just putting this out for fellers and what kind of offers I can get for this.
It is my 1994 Mustang GT vert, red, black top, black gray cloth, 5spd car. The car runs and looks great never painted or hit all original parts in and out. The only mods to the car are it has full exhaust system BBK headers, X pipe non catted and flowmaster mufflers. The car has on it right now 19 inch ROJO true three peice rims 9.5 fronts and 10.5 rears they only have about 1500 miles on them. I do have a set of lowering springs not on the car yet. The car has 150000 on it tha motor has all new gaskets, new rack, alt, water pump, t-stat all this was done last winter for no reason other than I was bored and needed something to do. Top works great and the int is mint the looks like it has 50K on it other than the normal tiny rock chips on hood front. I never drive it in rain or snow and the last two owners were related to me so I know the history of the car since new. Dont really need to sell but if the offer is fair I will let it go. Please contact me anytime with questions or to see more pics of it.
Thanks
[email=“gixxer007@aol.com”]gixxer007@aol.com

price

fEElers

price without those wheels…?

I am willing to sell it without the wheels but I may have to put stock cobra rims on it, thats all I have laying around.
What do you all think its worth I know it is not a show car but I can assure you it is clean and runs great.
E-mail me with you offers I dont really know what to begin to ask.
Thanks
[email=“gixxer007@aol.com”]gixxer007@aol.com

May also be open to trades for 4x4 truck or SUV of equal value.

wrong time and place to sell this car. but since you’re asking, i’d say 4000-4500 with stock wheels.

does that still have the 4.6 ? I am not sure but i thaught some of the 94 or 95’s came with a 5.0, I could be wrong

95 was the last year for the 5.0.
I would keep it if the offers I get are to low. The car dosnt cost me much of anytimg even if it sits in the garage. If I do keep the car this winter it will be getting a stroker job to it.
Thanks for the advice guys

trade for a 01 r1

you wanna part with the rims? ill take it if the price is right. let me know thanks and who every buy this car i’ll help ya install the lowering springs for cheap :slight_smile: because i hate seeing the mustang sit that high.

whats the ball park price with the cobra wheels?

I would be into trades for something else but I already have a bike I am also selling so I would have to pass on the bike trade.

Shoot me a offer with the stock cobra wheels on it. I am open to all offers. I can also have the springs installed if that helps the sale of it.

As far as selling the rims off of this if the price is fair I may be willing to part them out but I would rather sell the entire package.

Thanks

sell it with stock wheels you get more buyers in my opinion. but let e know how much gixxer pm me thankz

my buddy has a stang that wants some wheels what would u want for them and what size tires are on them if you do want to sell them ?

what bike you selling?

I have a 05 GSXR 750 blue/white with only 890 miles on it. It has a bunch of extras on it. Bike is mint and is priced for a quick sale.

Thanks

clean looking stang :tup: especially for year/milage