FS: 1992 Ford Mustang MAKE OFFER!

Ive been debating selling these cars to afford one solid year-round car, and now im pretty sure im ready to sell. Both cars need inspection soon, and I plan on having them inspected before sale

92 5.0 Mustang:
Exterior 8.5/10
Interior 9/10
Tires- 9.5/10 Brand New
5 Spd Manual
80,XXX
16 in’ Cobra rims
Fiberglass Hood
cd player
ebay intake
Summit shorty headers
Pace-setter catless h-pipe
4:10 Rear end gears
Slotted front rotors
Flowmaster exhaust w/out tailpipes
New:
Starter, Battery, Starter solenoid, ignition wires& plugs, rear shoes, drums, hardware
Oil changed every 2,000 miles.
NEEDS: Ball joints and u joints, which I have boughten, just not installed
$5,500 firm.
Only pictures I have currently… Ill try to take more shortly…
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/SmigzHimself/0327081436.jpg

that ranger could be alot of fun…

GLWS

Bump… Ranger was just inspected, and mustang has ball joints that need to be installed… I just dont have the time right now…

nikuk, do you still have that extra 2.3 turbo engine laying around?

if someone buys the ranger i have snow’s for it!!!

If I did, i would have bought the truck already. :tspry:

Then again… all it needs is pistons, tap the pan, and a turbo head (which I have a spare of), the rest of the block is the same… and you’re gonna have a spare ECU, VAM, and injectors…

We need to find an exh manifold, a wiring harness, and grab a Holset off of BDR.

Hmmm… maybe I should sell my truck.

oh snap, the gears are turning.

i may be picking up a tubular turbo manifold. so you won’t need to look too hard to find a stock one :slight_smile:
oh, and i have that extra top mount ic.

PM’s replied.

Bump for clean cars and a good guy.

Bump New Mustang price- $5,000

bump for al, both look awesome in person and :tup: for a good seller

You have a PM

wow, these are still FS?

Still waiting to look at the ranger… lol

me to

If the Ranger is still 4Sale i’ll buy it…

PM’s replied to. The ranger broke a power steering line that I had to replace, and another line I looked at was new, but butched when installed… Dont feel like tossing the money for another line.

And open to any realistic offers on the mustang… PM me a price and we’ll work it out from there

ANYONE INTERESTED IN LOOKING AT EITHER CAR THIS WEEKEND PM ME TO SET SOMETHING UP!

Orly. :ohnoes:

Ranger is Pending sale. Mustang is still up for grabs but worst comes to worst im gonna keep it.