new windshield

known problems:
some rust
small scrape above the wheel on the DS quarter panel
CEL is on for the following:
knock sensor
misfire
evap

Overall, this thing is in good enough shape to last quite a while longer, but obviously it does have issues that should be made known before a sale. I investigated the knock light and I think it is just the sensor has gone bad. The does pull timing due to this right now but it doesn’t prevent it from getting around. I’ve been using it as a daily driver for quite a while now and it hasn’t let me down.

I have a ton of extras available, everything from spare front willwoods, hawk pads, transmission, you name it.

good luck with sale man, i would love to have one for a winter car

Trades?

PM with what you have.

how old is the picture on teh beach???

any other pictures not covered in snow?haha

That one is from november, so not all too old. I’ll have to snap some new ones soon.

Silly question but, is that a stock Suby color? I have never seen it.

5 speed?

5 speed, yes
stock color, no

is this the same one that u were trying to sell a while ago with the STI swap and a total hack job?

this is not the same as the blue one with the STI swap

ok wasnt sure if this was it and put to stock form. car looks nice, id love to pick this up just need to work some numbers. and what area’s have small amounts of rust?

the d.s. quarter panel where the car was scraped (I hit that with a wire brush and some rustoleum to preventing from spreading too fast), the underbody has a spot, the A pillar has some peaking out from under the windshield trim, the p.s. quarter panel has a bubble in the paint that hasn’t come through yet, the trunk under the wing may also be starting, as well.

excuse the dirt, my street is under construction and all gravel at the moment

Sold