1999 Tenth Anniversary Mazda Miata

SOLD

Selling my 1999 Tenth Anniversary Mazda Miata - 4000 OBO or 4500 with hardtop and extras noted at end of post

133k miles
Located in Grand Island

Good:
Runs very well
Only Mobil-1 Synthetic Oil Used
Includes 10AE Blue Boot Cover
Black Voodoo Shift Knob
2002 OEM Header
Roadstersport Midpipe With OEM Muffler
Inspected until July 2012
No name aftermarket intake
6 speed transmission shifts great
Chrome Tuner Lug Nuts
Freshly detailed inside and out

Great car for cruising around in the summertime. Interior is in very nice condition, exterior is in okay condition, there is some surface rust on the rear wheel wells, driver’s side A piller and the trunk lid. There are scrapes from careless drivers in parking lots on the rear and front bumpers, and the front bumper is covered in stone chips. The stock suspension is getting tired but a 1999 base model set of shocks and springs will be included that can be swapped on if you swap the top hats on from the currently installed shocks. The soft top has two tears at major wear spots, I’m working on getting vinyl patches for that issue. No-name intake installed, stock intake piping will be included. Clutch still grabs well.

Bad:
Surface rust as described
Scrape on rear bumper and front bumper/passenger front fender
Stone chips
Loose wire between the fuse box and radio caused the radio to lose power but I’m working on this issue
CEL just came on and I haven’t had time to get the code checked as of yet. Car just passed inspection 2 weeks ago so it shouldn’t be a big issue. Erratic CEL’s are notorious on 99-00 Miatas.
Soft top tears
Front spoiler has poor paint and a crack
Various other body items/scratches/dings due to the car being 10 years old
Horn could use replacement but will pass inspection

4000$ or best offer for the car, selling because I need a bigger car for work and looking to get a wagon instead of a summer roadster. I’ve tried to explain the car as well as I can to be fair to the buyer. I think that 4000 is a fair price and I’ve opened it up to a best offer depending on the interest that I get for the car. If you’d like more pictures of the car or pictures of the items below than please let me know.

Or 4500 for car plus these items:

If interested, I’m separately selling:
900$ obo 10AE color Hard Top
120$ obo 2002 Titanium Grey trunk lid with lip spoiler
100$ obo TDR Radical front splitter for 99-00 Miatas that are equipped with front spoiler and also 2004-2005 MSM I believe but I’m not sure on that. You can check on TDR’s website for verification. No hardware.
80$ 4 x NA Miata Daisies with Blizzak WS-60 tires on them. 4 wheels. 2 are in good shape and 2 are in rough shape.

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 AM ----------

Cool cars.

Thanks, I enjoyed the hell out of it but it’s time for me to pick up a proper dd rather than making do with a matchbox car, I totally plan to get another eventually when I can keep it as a summer car.

I have always liked these NBs.

GLWS.

Great cars and arguably the best Miata color ever (with the possible exception of 2002 Laser Blue). I just bought #2575 last month, after seeing a 10AE a few years ago I knew I had to own one. Do you have any pics of the splitter?

I’ll grab some pictures when I get home later on, thanks.

James

Bottom has 1 scuff, top is just dirty. No Hardware included, forgot to post that before.

Prices Dropped

Thanks for posting the pics. I looked on the website I had confused the Radical splitter with the Extreme splitter. The Radical is well, a little too radical for me.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/73420_10150283048540051_537900050_15368169_6101545_n.jpg

This is the splitter…its not that radical :stuck_out_tongue:

Bump, will take 4500 for car and all the extras.

thing looks really nice on the rpf1s. GLWS

Can you put up more pictures of the areas it is rusted?

Sorry, car was sold on Tuesday.