1999 Volvo S70 AWD

Up for sale is my 1999 Volvo S70 AWD with 177k. I purchased it to be a winter car a couple years ago and it turned into my daily down in nyc in the rare case I need it. It is dark Green and has beige leather, heated seats, and dual climate control. I have recently put over $1,000 into the car including new snow tires, brakes all the way around including calipers up front and new lines, control arms, tie rods, sway bar end links, and new battery. I have all records for the car from when it was lease new at Nemith and then CPO’ to the same family who I purchased it from then every nut and bolt Iv touched including some major parts. In the last couple years I have given it a major tune up, replaced timing belt, alternator, power steering pump, thermostat and coolant housing. I have always taken care of it in the 50k Iv had it doing regular maintenance on time and preventative where possible. Last time it was on a lift I was advised to replace the rear cv boots and needs an abs sensor. The ebrake does not work nor do I suggest fixing based on quotes I received. Also it has been in nyc (prob why I had to do suspension work) so the bumpers have seen better days.

I upgraded it the radio to have Bluetooth capability and an ipod/iphone adapter. I also upgraded to HID lights. This thing really is a beast and will go through anything and dare I say can even be fun in the snow with limited slip rear diff and no traction/stability control.

Price is $2,349 OBO. I am looking to get $1,000 less than KBB “fair” condition. I come upstate to visit family often so please let me know if anyone wants to schedule a time to see or drive it or I can provide any additional information needed.

MSHKOL87@GMAIL.COM OR 518-858-4832

Awesome first post. Post some pics and maybe introduce yourself in the What’s new at Shift section. This might help your sale.

Hi nice to meet you. Thank you for proving you’re not a shady fuck before trying to sell your car, that is always appreciated. Let me direct you in the proper direction, since everyone on this website looking for daily driver will immediately go here.

www.craigslist.org

Thank you for visiting this prestigious website and be sure to stop back in when you’re interested in actually being a part of a community.

$2349? What kind of price is that?

Pics or locking the thread!

And introductions def help for sale stuff.

Pretty sure I was one of the original members back when Vlad started this site just forgot my password and created a new account. Based off your lovely responses I now recall why I stopped being a patron.

It is on craigslist just down in the city… The price is based off KBB -$1,000.00

If anyone is seriously interested please email or call for pictures or whatever else you want.

k locking it up