1999 VW jetta 5 speed 2.0 Wolfsburg

This car was bought for some one how ended up in a bad situation and cant take owner ship. I have a clean title in hand. Car runs and drives fine.

While it was here i took car of small issues with it to get it ready to sell.

Make: VW
Model Jetta Wolfsburg MK3
Miles:103K
Color: Green on tan
Options: Sunroof, power windows, spoiler, smoked taillights (stock options)
Mods: Pioneer CD player
Recent repairs: Rear calipers, E-brake lines, driver axle, power steering belt, transmission flush, oil change.

Needs: could use a tb but this is a none interference motor no worries, and driver rear window could use a motor.

Asking Price: 1900 OBO.

Also if someone wants could mix and match the cars to lower or raise the price:
Ie, spoiler trunk on the tdi, smoked tails on tdi, alloy wheels on wolfsburg ect…

Either the TDI needs to go or this I have 4 Jetta’s in my back yard at the moment and need to move one or 2 :stuck_out_tongue:

Pictures:

What kind of mileage does this get?

Is that a Bose radio on the dash??

Looks like a pioneer premier to me

glws man

mileage i would guess 25-30 its just a 2.0 4cyl fwd (i haven’t driven it a friend bought it asked me to do some work on it and lost his license so im selling it to recoup my costs I have the title in hand), but if your looking for mileage check out my other jetta forsale that one gets 40+

the white radio was in the car when it was bought as there wasn’t anything IN the dash, I obviously installed the pioneer that works great. its just some cheap AM/FM that uses AA batterys (does look like a bose though)

Sweet car.
yours all > mine :smiley:

you still have that one? lol you should just pay me to fix it already :stuck_out_tongue:

Pending Sale…