98 Jetta TDI (very clean!!!) NOW $2500

This is a friend of mines car, he will take all questions at 7163612763, i will do my best to list what he has.

1998 Jetta tdi
clean title
190,xxx miles

Exterior Mods
16in mille miglia rims
Good Tread on wheels
Fresh paint as of last spring
badgeless
5% rear tint
20% front tint
tinted tailights (believe they are oem off wolfsburg model)
6000k HID kit

Performance Mods
Power Plus 550 injectors
boost controller
k&n air filter
cranked wastegate (possibly)
bilstien shocks
lowering spring (H&R i believe)
prosport egt guage
prosport boost guage
short shifter
mk1 shift knob

Other
R32 Konig Leather Front Seats
Year old Pioneer head unit (one of the upper models)
Single 13" JL audio subwoofer
JL audio mono class d amp (im not sure how many watts)
Hardwire kit for radar detector (one that uses the telephone style plug)
brand new FK springs in box (either fk or eibach i believe)

The Bad
deer hit drivers side door, dents are visible but i dont think it cracked the paint

I tried my best, feel free to call or text if you would like to know more. this car has been meticulously cared for over the years, it is very clean inside and out. it has been very reliable and is a great overall car.

Asking $3000 or best offer, serious buyers only need text/call. please bump if you view

i can vouch for this car. super clean.

:tup:

GLWS

those are mille miglia wheels…

you may want to get some info on maint. from your friend to post up…like last time the timing belt and waterpump were replaced?

otherwise clean car i saw it at autohaus awhile ago. if i didnt have a love for the ALH tdi in early mk4’s i would be all over it.

If you list a TDI you must list what kind of mpg you are getting.:slight_smile:

I <3 mk3s and diesel.
GLWS looks clean.

nice, too nice for me :slight_smile: GLWS

+1 to maintenance records and ALH

I will get at him tonight. Much of its maint was done at autohaus. Thabks for all the bumps. I believe he is getting around 40\50 for milage. And I also believe that diesels do not need to be plugged into new york state computers at inspection time.

no Diesels are exempt, just a visual inspection its 10 or 11 instead of 21.

My parents have 1Z (AHU) with 300k on it. solid cars.

how soon does he want to get rid of this?

like now, whenever somebody has the money. it is still on the road right now, but will be put away for the winter shortly. if you want test drives or to see in person please contact him asap

how do these things move?

They have like 100hp. And you get like 35mpg.

That is a clean ride indeed. I like it. GLWS!!

car is extremely clean in person. great guy and awesome tdi. glws

Honestly they are not fast. I believe you can mod them to around 200whp 300wtq. But this cars does handle great and has the low end grunt to pull it out of corners good.

He said he had a couple texts. But then they stopped responding. This car needs a good home

any interest in a Clean 94 Jetta GL with a vr swap, and 5 lug conversion.(80k on drive train, 86k on shell), 5 speed, sunroof, koni ajustable struts, H&R springs, drilled slotted roters, braided lines, new tires?

When was the TB done?

im not sure when the belt has been done. please post some pics of said car int his thread so he can see. he maybe interested. if you are interested in trading let him know.

also cash is king thou, he wants to pay off his truck…

The TB was done by the owner before him the summer the current owner bought it.

ya Ill grab pics, im a TDI guy and would love to have 2. the VR has tons of power, and feels great. (swap is out of a 98 Jetta GLX)

right now its in winter mod though (stock springs the H&R are out) just to warn before pics.