1G DSM stuffs. 6bolt, alum radiator etc...

Well, I have some work to do on my car this spring so I need to clear out the garage of some random stuff I have laying around and begin accumulating cash. All of this must go so it is on a make offer basis from listed price. I am in a hurry to move it so flash some cash and it may get you somewhere.

Along with what is listed and pictured, I have many many engine brackets, thermostat housings, sensors, wiring accessories, and a lot of random interior trim and body accessories. So let me know if you are looking for anything in particular and I will dig it out for you.

Complete 6 bolt engine. Timing belt FAIL so it is not running. Pistons are ok and bottom end could possibly be used right away. This can either be sold as a package with manifolds, good (no shaft play) 14B, and all the good stuff. Or seperated as needed…

Make offer on this or what you need off of it and I will see what I can do. Clutch is for a FWD if you need it, alt works, flywheel in good shape.

2 Stock swirlies with advans mounted. 65% tread life left.
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b112/Jskrapper/P1000238.jpg
50$

Brand new Koyo radiator still sealed(dont need it as I will not be going all out on this car)

Would like to get 225 for it, but open to offers.

As I said, if you need random brackets mounts anything I will probably have them, just not gonna waste time listing everything seperate.

price for the shortblock?

Pm’s sent to all of the interested parties.

short block and turbo sold.