DSM Parts: 6 and 7 bolt engines, manifolds, random sensors, etc etc. Lowball me...

Now that i have most of the house cleared, its time to focus on the garage. Looking to move this stuff asap! The prices i feel are already really low, but if you want something, make an offer.

6 bolt engine:
110k miles. stock, ran 14b on stock boost. pulled running from a 92 talon.
No valve cover, oil pan comes with but pump/front case and pan were removed for a rebuild and i never got around to it. Head is still on with factory head studs. put oil pump back on and use it if you want. but id rebuild at least b/c of the miles.

$150

6 bolt complete block

• 1990 (with 90 air cooled oil filter housing, plugged). no clue on miles. had good compression on all 4 when pulled.
    Balance shafts in place
    this was all stock when pulled.
    oil pan and pump are all on there. this WAS LEAKING OIL! thats why it was pulled. i was going to do a full gasket job on it, but ended up swapping in another motor i had done. it did not burn oil though. throw a 6 bolt head on it (or 7 bolt with stud holes bored out) and be good to go.

150$

7 bolt heads
2x bare heads. not bare, but i dont think they are 100% complete with rockers/valves/springs. all cam caps are there and in place.

50$ each

7 bolt blocks

1x 99 block with better thrust washer for crankwalk. 75$
2x 95 blocks bored .020 over. 50$ each

1 7 bolt crank that had rod bearing #1 spin. needs to be machined. 50$

Random:
450cc injectors - 40$
2g Exhaust Manifolds - 25$
2g Intake Manifolds - 25$
1g Intake Manifold - 25$
2g Throttle bodies - 35$
1g turbo throttle bodies - 45$
Stock cam gears - 5$ each
transfer case (95/96) - 50$

or for the dsm’ers on here who want to have a shit ton of stuff to play with, 500$ and you can take it all…

I have WAY more but these are the big things that are in my way. buy more and pay me less.

post, pm, or txt to 7163435166.

All prices are based on you coming to Gasport to pick them up. I can deliver them, but it will be more for gas. so if you want delivery buy more to make it more worth my and your while.

bump. 1 6 bolt shortblock is gone.