FS: DSM parts

I have been cleaning out my garage, shop and shed the past few weeks and I have come across a lot of extra dsm parts piled up. All parts are best offer within reason and I can deliver them for a fee(pretty much just gas and any tolls). I will be updating this list as I come across more items and I can provide pictures of anything needed. I am located near Syracuse but I am constantly in Rochester and Buffalo.

Hks 264 intake/exhaust cams. Perfect shape- SOLD
Walbro 255lph pump. Brand new comes with kit for 1g awd or 2g fwd- SOLD
Autometer Cobalt elec Boost gauge with 3 bar motorola sensor- 50
Act 2600 clutch used with 6 puck disc in good shape- 75
Unknown brand lightweight Flywheel for 6bolt fwd great shape- 50
Wingswest rear spoiler for 2g in electric blue- 100
2g fwd full camber kit(f&r) brand new, not the cheap type- SOLD
2g injen intake pipe and mas adapter(no filter)- 50
2g mas- 35
2g fwd kyb gr2 struts with ebay coilovers, good shape- 100
2g turbo non eprom ecu- 40
2g apexi turbo timer harness- 10
14b turbo, normal shaft play. It came off of a parts car-I was told it worked good but I never used it- 50
multiple blown 14b turbos- b/o
ported 1g 02 housing- 20
6 bolt bare head, one exhaust manifold hole needs to be rethreaded- 25
6 bolt rods with pistons(pistons are crap but rods would be good after cleaning)- 20
6 bolt crankshaft- needs polishing- bo
bare 7 bolt block with caps-30
1g bov uncrushed perfect shape, with flange- 20
Brand New Infinity Reference 12"(4 ohm svc, 1250w max/350w rms) sub- 40
I have a bunch of other stock parts that I will try to update as I write them down.
EDIT: I know I put best offer, but I think that my prices are pretty cheap as is and I am not going to budge too much for now.

Got any OEM front bumper for 1998 ??

Yes I have one. It was red but has been prepped for repaint. It has no scratches, pits- just needs paint. I won’t be able to get pics until tomorrow night but feel free to send an offer.

walbro pump is sold and delivered, thanks man…

just let me know how much you want for it. If the price is right…i will buy if not then I don’t want to low ball you.

Just bumping up for some new prices and I will be in Buffalo tonight and tomorrow morning.