Lots of 2g DSM Parts - Heads, blocks, sensors, interior panels, seats, etc

Before i start listing this on dsmtuners and a few other sites (i hate shipping stuff…) ill put it here.

Besides the stuff im keeping and using, ive got a few things i need to get rid of…

3x 7 Bolt 2g heads.All complete with cam caps

• 2 are complete with all valves and springs.
    -1 of those is freshly cleaned, with lapped stainless valves and new valve guides, valve seals and has evoIII cams in it
    -1 of those is old and sitting for a while, but complete with all vavles and springs. i can rebuild this one (full clean, lap valves, new valve seals) for an extra 100$
  • 1 needs valvetrain and a hot tank/good clean job.

I would like:
$250 for the one that was cleaned with Stainless valves, evoiii cams, and new valve stem seals.
$150 for the one that has been sitting for a while and needs valve stem seals, or 250 completely rebuilt.
$100 for the one that is bare and needs a good clean job.

DSMgraveyard gives 140$ credit for just the cores…i just dont wanna ship em and would rather see them get used then just turned for a profit by a company.

2x 7 bolt blocks

• 1 is bored .020 over and is a 95-97 block
  • 1 is stock bore, 97-99 block (split thrust washer)

Id like $175 for the .020 over block and $200 for the stock 97-99 block.

______________________________________________________-

2x 2g Exhaust manifolds. not ported, but no cracks or anything. - 20$

Stock cam gears - 10$

2g Powered front leather seats. Grey, comfy, decent shape. sat in these for multiple 20hr constant drives to and from Arkansas. $100

Black dashboard. and center console. underpanels are grey though if you want em. - 100 dash and center console

2x Every interior panel in grey, except door panels. - 5$ a panel

2g turbo radiator - plastic end tanks, 100$ with fans, 60$ bare
2g 4g64 radiator. same as turbo, but inlet is farther to the passenger side 100$ with fans, 60$ bare
2g cooling fans - 2x radiator 2x AC fans, 20 each

2g FWD Axles - 50$ for the pair

2g Intermediate shaft for awd/equal size halfshaft for you fwd’ers. make me an offer…

Ive also got a ton of sensors and ignition stuff. Coil packs, power transistors, knock sensors, cam angle sensors, etc etc. -offers

Theres more so if you want or need anything let me know. post, pm, or text me at 7163435166. looking to move stuff quick though so make me offers.

ill take a 2g exhaust mani just to play around with porting it, its always good to have an extra on hand anyways. Do you happen to have an extra O2 housing as well?

good seller. GLWS man thanks again for the wheels

Thanks a lot! Glad to hear they worked out for ya’!

Shoot me a text of pm with an address or where youd wanna meet and ill stop by with it…hell, if your happy with the work ill give you the other ones for free if you do mine!

Bump! Everythign is best offer…i really need to move stuff and need money to work on other projects, and i dont need all this stuff layin around doing nothing. i wanna see someone get some use out of it!

sent you a pm, also looking for 2g MAF if you have one

SOrry, i read it and was gonna reply and completely forgot, just pm’ed ya back!

Bump - also lets add:

White 2gb Rear eclipse bumper complete with bumper supports, reverse lights and mounting ‘bars’ that go into the frame.

Would you happen to have a ISC sensor? or a 2g MAS sensor?

i do have them both, and i just got my one car running so i can drive it wherever. give me a txt and i can drop it off tmrw

Pmed