4g63 Blocks, heads, and internals - 6 bolt and 7 bolt

Figure its getting into winter and people are going to be wanting to do projects/new motors soon. I have a bunch of good cores, or use as is stuff.

6 bolt:

2 long block Motors that were pulled running. Both have over 100k miles on them and i would AT LEAST suggest re-ring/cleaning them but if you need something you can get away with running them as is. 1 motor has a 6 bolt head, the other has a 7 bolt head with the stud holes bored out to accept the larger bolts. no water pipes, sensors, or valve covers come with.

7 bolt:

4 Heads.
2 are complete with valves, springs, and cams
2 are missing cams

3 blocks

1x 99 block with thrust washer, stock bore never decked
2x 95-97 block bored .020 over

1x Crank. Spun bearing and will need to be ground. this may change, as i am dropping a bunch of stuff off at a machine shop and might have this done now

7 bolt 2.4L

I REALLY dont want to sell this, but if the price is right I will and go a different route.

This is a complete running motor that was pulled from a spyder and was just stock rebuilt. My plans now are to do a stroker build in another 2.0l block i have, but nothing is set in stone yet.

As for prices, make me an offer. I love trades too btw. so any parts, electronics, project cars, whatever…let me know chances are ill take ya up on the offer.

Also if you want a motor built or anything done, let me know and i can get together whatever setup you want.

Send me a PM if you want anything. My number is 7163435166, but…i am fucking terrible at responding to people and i for some reason forget my phone exists. I do not have my phone on my if i am in the garage, or doing anything other than sitting or sometimes in class and i do not text and drive. so if you text me and i dont get back to you immediately or even the same day please dont take it personally…unf its me :confused:

Prices? How much for the 2.4? I only want the block no crank etc.

100 for the block, but its not gonna work for an evo build. it would need to be for a dsm 4g63/4g64 build

And why is that? It should bolt up no problem, just need to tap for Mivec.

the block is mirrored. the same reason dsm guys cant use evo blocks.

the 4g64 engine i have is from a 96 spyder, which is the same block as the dsm 4g63, just with a 6mm higher deck height and a few other changes. its not the same as from a 2000+ eclipse/lancer. the crank, internals, and i think the oil pump is the same but other then that the parts wont work.

Bump. someone wants a complete 6 bolt 4g63…

Bump. About to sell one of the 6bolt longblocks for 300$.